Deals and steals

I love my LNL AP. Loaded easily 50-60k rounds and it works well. No issues yet. But everyone has their own preference on presses.

It does work. And work well. I got one hot off the factory floor a billion years ago. I thought I was gonna convert to that and skip the 550.

You're right that it is all about what you are used to. The press rotating "backwards" always messed with me. LOL. But I was a very cautious reloader, so trying to look into the case with powder was overly difficult. (As I said, it was a long time ago. From looking at pix, the powder charging is in the back and hard to see within the O of the press.)

I did LOVE the spent-primer system. With Dillion, you've got spent primers all over the place.

It does work. And work well. I got one hot off the factory floor a billion years ago. I thought I was gonna convert to that and skip the 550.

You're right that it is all about what you are used to. The press rotating "backwards" always messed with me. LOL. But I was a very cautious reloader, so trying to look into the case with powder was overly difficult. (As I said, it was a long time ago. From looking at pix, the powder charging is in the back and hard to see within the O of the press.)

I did LOVE the spent-primer system. With Dillion, you've got spent primers all over the place.

2B9F8E46-60B0-49A1-966E-BE97DB025E5F.jpeg

LOL. My SDB and 550 never had that. I think my 650 was a bit more sophisticated. But not by much.

I couldn’t find one and I also couldn’t find a place at checkout to enter one.
I’m sticking with the DD just because I don’t need another cheap stock. $160.39 total with code.

Back
Top Bottom