• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Deals and steals

That must have went quick, now OOS.
Hope someone here got one if they needed it.

I have a T-7 and it is an excellent tool. Got to thank @EddieCoyle for pointing me toward it a few years ago.
Actually everything I have is Redding the turret press, dies, powder measure, it’s all good stuff.

🐯

That must have went quick, now OOS.
Hope someone here got one if they needed it.

I have a T-7 and it is an excellent tool. Got to thank @EddieCoyle for pointing me toward it a few years ago.
Actually everything I have is Redding the turret press, dies, powder measure, it’s all good stuff.

🐯
Waiting for my 650. My breech lock challenger kit was great, but I've moved beyond it.

It’s Aero Precision. Reviews aren’t required!!! [/sarcasm]

*and this is coming from someone who has a few APs, but sometimes the hype goes too far.
it was a question about an SLR bcg - and it goes for $209. SLR != AP. it is most likely fine, i guess, but, i just stated the obvious - tried googling it and got no hits at all, it is a bit uncommon for products like this, that is all. there were some complaints about SLR gas blocks, but i saw nothing at all about their bcgs.
and, obviously, i simply look at references as those:

Last edited:
buddy of mine was cleaning out his safe and found four mags for sw 52 that he once owned. called me up and said I know ya got one, smoke me up a brisket and they are yours....needless to say the smoker got a workout and I have four wonderful mags for my favorite bullseye gun

Awesome! I LOVE my 52!

Frank

Back
Top Bottom