Dealers Posting in the Rifle/Pistols for sale Classified Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamison55

NES Member
Feel free to beat me down if I misunderstand the forum rules, but aren't dealers supposed to post in the dealer classified thread only? The Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun threads have become so clogged with dealer listings that it's difficult to find guns for sale by normal folks. If not, can we start a conversation about separating them out?

Feel free to beat me down if I misunderstand the forum rules, but aren't dealers supposed to post in the dealer classified thread only? The Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun threads have become so clogged with dealer listings that it's difficult to find guns for sale by normal folks. If not, can we start a conversation about separating them out?
There is a long thread on this already. Search for it. Jack.

“There’s too many gunz to choose from! Freedom is so confusing. But anyway can we stifle our dealer members who pay 4x what I do so it’s easier for me to choose one?”

Look, it’s not difficult at all unless you make it difficult. Stop f***ing whining and find something productive to do, like go purse shopping or something.

Apparently I wasn't using the right search terms. To anyone who stumbles upon this, the summary is that dealers are allowed to post in both dealer classifieds and regular. Sorry to anyone I may have offended by the question :).

My preference, though, is not to purchase from folks who spam the classifieds dealer or no. If there are 10 different listings on the first page by the same person, you're being a little pushy in your sales tactics, IMO, and I'm not gonna buy from you.

And that's all the thought and effort I'll put into this today.

Here's an atonement for my sins

“There’s too many gunz to choose from! Freedom is so confusing. But anyway can we stifle our dealer members who pay 4x what I do so it’s easier for me to choose one?”

Look, it’s not difficult at all unless you make it difficult. Stop f***ing whining and find something productive to do, like go purse shopping o
Feel better?

If you're interested in a specific item just search for that item. If you're just perusing and find something interesting at a price you're happy with then why worry if it's a dealer or an individual?

Feel free to beat me down
Feel better?
Not really. I’m dead inside.

For real though, yes I’m busting your balls, others will too, and you knew we would. With everything happening in the world, this is your one complaint? “Zooo my god I have to click the next page on my computer keyboard more than once just to look at more guns for sale! Manager!!”

It’s all good man, lol I’d still toss you a cold beer upon meeting. It’s just really such a silly thing to complain about when you look at it with open eyes.

Not really. I’m dead inside.

For real though, yes I’m busting your balls, others will too, and you knew we would. With everything happening in the world, this is your one complaint? “Zooo my god I have to click the next page on my computer keyboard more than once just to look at more guns for sale! Manager!!”

It’s all good man, lol I’d still toss you a cold beer upon meeting. It’s just really such a silly thing to complain about when you look at it with open eyes.
Damn no tone internet - I'm in for buying round 2!

Apparently I wasn't using the right search terms. To anyone who stumbles upon this, the summary is that dealers are allowed to post in both dealer classifieds and regular. Sorry to anyone I may have offended by the question :).

My preference, though, is not to purchase from folks who spam the classifieds dealer or no. If there are 10 different listings on the first page by the same person, you're being a little pushy in your sales tactics, IMO, and I'm not gonna buy from you.

I thought the dog was a goner glad I was wrong :)

I agree with the OP.
Individual sellers are being swamped and over run by dealers who have their own section, but are taking over a section that is not theirs..
If individuals were to post 4 or 5 items in the dealers sections, the dealers would yell like holy hell.
Time for admin to review the rules and enforce them. If not, then there are no rules, right?

I agree with the OP.
Individual sellers are being swamped and over run by dealers who have their own section, but are taking over a section that is not theirs..
If individuals were to post 4 or 5 items in the dealers sections, the dealers would yell like holy hell.
Time for admin to review the rules and enforce them. If not, then there are no rules, right?
what rules says a paying member can't post in classifieds?

*Time for admin to review the rules and enforce them. If not, then there are no rules, right?
According to your feedback, the last time you bought anything was 2012 so is this really an issue that prohibits your purchasing or just a pet peeve that you can’t get over for some reason?

Dealers are also paying members, except they pay 4x what you and I pay. I’d say that buys them some leverage to post also in the members section of classified.

*If you read the rules, you’ll see where you’re wrong.

People are trying to sell and buy guns and we all bitch all day about government overreach, but you want more government here too? Better and much more important things to be concerned with these days. Not to mention that nowadays it’s cheaper most of the time to buy from a dealer than to pay the sometimes retarded rape prices from people “that know what they have.” even though it’s been bumped 46 x and is filled with laughing emojis.

Last edited:

Just find the Dealers or the NES Members who are a dealer that just don't have a dealer account and are still graciously allowed to sell their stuff in the classifieds, and ignore them.

First off, who do you consider "normal folks"? If you are looking for normal, you are in the wrong place.

There was a dealer the other day with 17 ads in a row in handguns, IIRC. Pushes lots of little guys off the first page. Another solution would be put dealer usernames in BOLD on the title listing. Then you could skip over or ignore.

It could be raining unicorn pussy around here and some of you guys would complain there’s not enough a**h***s mixed in.
This would make a great sig line... just sayin.

It’s not mine, just something a crusty old CSM used to say, except there were a lot more F bombs and threats of violence included. lol

1630694506584.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom