Day Dreaming: Incorporating a NES Town

We'd probably have do a little creative gerrymandering with the 495 border to get Lowell-Leominster-Fitchburg-Worcester-Chicopee-Springfield-Amherst to go with the eastern part of Mass. [laugh]

Or just draw the line at 91 instead of 495.

Would about 2.5 square miles be big enough for a town? Only $1.1M, a bargain if split between enough people. If so, there's this:

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/1600-Goodwin-Hill_Carthage_ME_04224_1114079975

The area is beautiful, and there's plenty of water and hunting.

Figure something like $10k a share and people can take multiples thereof for various size and quality plots. Averaging $20k each we'd need 55 people to purchase, more for improvements (e.g. septic!).

And we seriously could incorporate and get on the map. Maine townships come and go so much the state can hardly keep track of them.

Last edited:
This post made me think that I would love Season 3 of the Colony to be an NES edition.... I feel bad for the "Outsiders" trying to attack.... of course it all depends on who's ion the cast.

Dude, most of the NES group would freak out because there'd be no Internet to talk to the rest of NES...

"I hope that I don't look like a nancy because I wouldn't fire as there was someone in my 180...I'm sure that there's a post on there now...but crap. I can't respond because we have no internet. And, now because of that the bandits took all my canned food. Derek is going to SO ban me when I get back."

I can't join because I tanked that stupid test....but If I could, it would only be if EC was our resident Class 6 FFL.

I had expressed interest in this before and am still interested but unfortunatly my finances don't match my interest at this time.

I have a better idea. Lets buy an abandoned oil rig in international waters and start our own country. We can call it NES Land.

220px-Sealandafterfire2.JPG

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand

Back
Top Bottom