Day Dreaming: Incorporating a NES Town

I vote for Jose to be mayor. I'd like to call dibs on opening the town brothel.... The ladies will wear nothing but cowboy hats, spurs and a belt with 2 six shooters on.....and for the ladies in the town we'll have a room out back where Skysoldier will be wearing the same thing.

What with all of the bars, strip clubs, and gun shops I am wondering where the food, clothing, and shelter come from. I'll take a farm about 10 miles out of town, down the road from EC. I figure wheat will sell pretty well come winter. [wink]

What with all of the bars, strip clubs, and gun shops I am wondering where the food, clothing, and shelter come from. I'll take a farm about 10 miles out of town, down the road from EC. I figure wheat will sell pretty well come winter. [wink]

I don't want to live in a town where things are 'mandatory' - even if it's stuff I like because it'll just be a matter of time before something I don't like becomes mandatory. I'll trade you some of my hemp and malted barley (or the distilled essence thereof) for some wheat.

I don't want to live in a town where things are 'mandatory' - even if it's stuff I like because it'll just be a matter of time before something I don't like becomes mandatory. I'll trade you some of my hemp and malted barley (or the distilled essence thereof) for some wheat.

Now we're talking. I hate rules myself, which is why I never last long in organized social groups.

Ditto!

But I wouldn't make it in, since I scored a 253.

Back
Top Bottom