• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

David Hogg: Putting More Cops in Schools May Endanger Non-White Students

Reptile

NES Member
While speaking at the June 11 March for Our Lives rally, gun control proponent David Hogg suggested that putting more cops in schools may actually endanger students do not have white skin.

Especially when they shoot sideways.

wait just a minute...i was under the impression non-whites didn't go to school cause, well, school was too white. what gives? has that changed? i thought "they" were getting their education on the streets.

what does that a$$hole Hogg do, sit around waiting for a tragedy so he becomes relevant again?

That's literally what he does.

This is him letting the perfect be the enemy of the good. He's all-in on abolition of firearms, so ANY position short of that is something he feels he can't support. Meaning, he's now saying cops in schools are bad, because they won't result in firearms abolition. It's almost fun watching him try to contort himself.

Our side does this too sometimes, but at least we've got things like natural rights and the BoR to back us up...

While speaking at the June 11 March for Our Lives rally, gun control proponent David Hogg suggested that putting more cops in schools may actually endanger students do not have white skin.

Especially when they shoot sideways.
FFS will someone slap that bitch into last year and catapult him into low earth orbit?

I wondered how long it would take them to start bitching about cops in schools.

Maybe instead of removing cops from schools, we screen SROs a little bit better to make sure we put the right cops in the schools.

I wondered how long it would take them to start bitching about cops in schools.

Maybe instead of removing cops from schools, we screen SROs a little bit better to make sure we put the right cops in the schools.

I've posted about this before: it's very, very difficult to find just the right SRO. It's a weird set of skills that doesn't occur in very many people, whether they're in blue or not.

Worse is the fact that in a lot of districts, SROs are assigned by the PD with no input from the principals. So they sometimes become a dumping ground for mediocre officers. I've seen all different kinds; many can do a bare-minimum job, but a truly good SRO? Extremely hard to find.

So he's saying he thinks cops are going to... start shooting non-white students? How can anyone take this shit seriously? Oh right, they're in a religious cult (progressivism) and they've abandoned all reason, facts and logic.

So he's saying he thinks cops are going to... start shooting non-white students? How can anyone take this shit seriously? Oh right, they're in a religious cult (progressivism) and they've abandoned all reason, facts and logic.

Can't stay noticed if you just say sensible things. All press is good press. Same reason magazines make the WORST top-20, top-50, top-100 whatever's lists. They purposely put LITTLE effort into them so there will be outrage. Mentionmentionmention.

Look, we're doing it again!

Hogg is paid via laundered cartel and organized crime money. Only criminals, including the corrupt, benefit from disarming good people.
Hogg jizzed himself when he was sitting at home the day of the Parkland shooting and drove to school as fast as he could, knowing this was his moment to shine and get rich. Net worth at 2 million at only age 22, pretty impressive.

Back
Top Bottom