Dartmouth ND cleaning gun

Someone needs to market the self cleaning gun, it would use cleaning rounds with tiny bristles sticking out of the jacket. Then the headline would read "gun cleaned while man shoots himself in the gut."
Remember tape head cleaners?
They should invent a powder that is also a clp, and make a brass bullet with tiny bushes on it. All you do is fire a few rounds and it brushes the barrel clean and the powder residue cleans the shit out and lays down a new layer of lube.

I just throw my guns in a bucket of acid. They come out really clean. Sometimes they disappear so I buy a new gun which comes already clean.
I've completely disassembed my 1911 and put all the stainless parts through the dishwaher. Perfection.
Works well on a fully stripped polymer frame too.
Good for cleaning out blood spatter.

Impossible. As we know, you must first unload the gun to clean it.
Well, Dartmouth Man's gun is unloaded now.

I just throw my guns in a bucket of acid. They come out really clean. Sometimes they disappear so I buy a new gun which comes already clean.
The efficacy of hydrochloric acid is indisputable,
but chlorine residue is incompatible with metallic permanence

Dude, I just got a new dishwasher delivered to the house yesterday. I can’t find the “Glock” setting.
Stop!

Does your new dishwasher's manual say that it is "Glock-safe"?

I always unload the firearm and put all ammunition in the safe first, magazines included. No alcohol. Beer stays in fridge. Multiple layers of newspaper go over our large kitchen island and then the guns are placed on the newspaper for cleaning. Wife and I developed this habit. We introduced it to our 6 year old daughter after she got her first .22 rifle. Jill learned to clean her new rifle but safety first! Start safe habits early on and they become instinctive, like locking up your house and wearing a seatbelt. Glad the victim survived but suffered a costly and painful lesson.

Back
Top Bottom