• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

D.C. councilmember David Grosso wants to disarm city police

mikeyp

NES Member
The stupid is strong with this one http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/1...ays-officers-shouldn-t-have-guns--107937.html

- - - Updated - - -

10689728_1569531676601484_7583512703209822671_n.jpg

I'll give him a little bit of credit- even if I don't agree with him at least he's being ideologically consistent. Most antis are "guns are badd mmmkay.... unless you have a shiny badge or camo helmet on, then guns are magically not bad any more, because those people are SPECIAL and can do no harm with a gun". That's basically what that batch of retards is saying.

-Mike

I think taking the guns away from the cops would be a fantastic idea.

Then they couldn't do no knock raids on non violent offenders.

Think of how many dogs lives would be saved.

But most importantly, it would remove a privilege from members of the enforcement class. Maybe then they'll support rights for all of us.

I think taking the guns away from the cops would be a fantastic idea.

Then they couldn't do no knock raids on non violent offenders.

Think of how many dogs lives would be saved.

But most importantly, it would remove a privilege from members of the enforcement class. Maybe then they'll support rights for all of us.
This. D.C. has taken away the right to carry from the people, they should at least not create a privileged class.It's like the awb here: I don't like it, but I also don't like the leo exemption.

some people say"you can't make this stuff up". in reality you CAN make up anything. but with libtards like this it's not necessary. just run with the facts.

Back
Top Bottom