CZ P10 - Improving upon "Perfection"

That's like saying "I'll take a camry over corvette any time" does not compute. [laugh] Both guns aren't even in the same class, frankly.
Yeah that's not an apples to apples comparison. And no way in hell would I choose a P10 over my S2.

do you carry your S2? big difference in weight, P10 26oz vs 46.5 for S2.
CZ Shadow 2 Urban Grey - CZ-USA
CZ P-10 C FDE - CZ-USA
I carry it for USPSA competitions which is what is was made for lol. Though you certainly could carry it concealed with the right holster/belt. The point I was trying to make is that, you're comparing a smaller lightweight poylmer gun to an all steel full sized competition gun. As Mike said, they're not even in the same class.

I would never carry my S2. But I will never be even remotely as accurate with my P10 as I am with the S2. The S2 makes even the crappiest shooter look halfway decent.

I would never carry my S2. But I will never be even remotely as accurate with my P10 as I am with the S2. The S2 makes even the crappiest shooter look halfway decent.
While I think Nordic allen has a touch of the idiot gene.

I'll ask why not carry your s2. Other than the weight cz hammer fireds are awesome to carry. Skinny low bore axis. I carry my p09 in the winter

Personally I do not find pistols that are the size and weight of the S2 to be comfortable to carry. I suppose that if I was Sonny Crockett and was otherwise used to carrying the bren ten (technically it was the 45) or The Terminator and enjoyed carrying the hardballer 45 then maybe I would feel differently. But live and let live man.

Personally I do not find pistols that are the size and weight of the S2 to be comfortable to carry. I suppose that if I was Sonny Crockett and was otherwise used to carrying the bren ten (technically it was the 45) or The Terminator and enjoyed carrying the hardballer 45 then maybe I would feel differently. But live and let live man.
Nah idc I'm just curious. Personally I like a bigger gun. Just one of those things not trying to tell you how to live your life

do you carry your S2? big difference in weight, P10 26oz vs 46.5 for S2.
I carry it for USPSA competitions which is what is was made for lol. Though you certainly could carry it concealed with the right holster/belt. The point I was trying to make is that, you're comparing a smaller lightweight poylmer gun to an all steel full sized competition gun. As Mike said, they're not even in the same class.
I never said they were, plastic guns are the way to go for concealed carry. I had my CZ75BD modified for IDPA, IPSC, etc. when I retire and have more time

Little late to this thread.

Has anyone upgraded their P10 trigger?
Yes, had Nick at NH Guns & Ammo drop in the Cajun Gun Works carry trigger and Dawson sights. TRUGLO didn't make the TFX Pro at the time but supposedly they're available now. I would go with the TRUGLO's. CGW's trigger is not a HUGE improvement but definitely better. I recommend the additions. I love this pistol, much better than my G19's. I have a OWB holster from Mitch Rosen on order. I also put Talon stick on grips on, the stippling was to much for my girly hands. I will be looking to purchase another on in FDE in the near future.
CZ P-10 C Parts and Accessories - Cajun Gun Works

After watching several review videos on the P10M, I pulled the trigger and ordered one late last night at the deal price of $229.
Glad I didn't wait any longer because the price is now listed at $269 today.

Back
Top Bottom