• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CZ 82

I just got a CZ-82 and the first time i shot it it jamed it seems the sheet metel
cip that is around the fireing pin sliped down and stoped the slide from going forward
anyone had this problem?? i dont see anything that holds it in place just the fireing pin
that go,s through the hole in it? nice gun but i dont think i will carry it for defense,
i have totel confidence in my Russian issue Makaroves! i cant make either one of them jam.

S.D.

I never really took a good look at mine except when I cleaned it for the first time. I had a couple failure to feed problems when I first shot it, but they stopped after I took it completely apart and cleaned it well. I found a small amount of grit and crud in mine.

I just got a CZ-82 and the first time i shot it it jamed it seems the sheet metel
cip that is around the fireing pin sliped down and stoped the slide from going forward
anyone had this problem?? i dont see anything that holds it in place just the fireing pin
that go,s through the hole in it? nice gun but i dont think i will carry it for defense,
i have totel confidence in my Russian issue Makaroves! i cant make either one of them jam.

S.D.

Maybe you have an erratum stuck in the barrel.
They seem to be everywhere else...

I'll have to check my 82 today and see how that part is held in. Most reviews I've heard say these are pretty reliable. I haven't had any problems with mine either.

The only thing that did surpise me is the first shot I did with it had a TON of crud come flying back at me. Not sure where it came from, but I was very glad I was wearing safety glasses. Only the first shot. It was fine the rest of the day.

CZ-82

You DID strip and clean it before you shot it, right?

Well NO i usualy do that with all stored misurps but this one was so clean and dry i
didn,t bother and i didn,t oil it eather shame on me that might have made it function
perfictly i havent shot it since but i will clean and oil it before the next outing
thanks for the input S.D.

I haven't had one problem with my first CZ82 yet its flawless on 3 outings so far. I haven't shot my second one yet its a safe queen in excellent condition. But i'll take it next time to test fire it. All my cz's have been flawless so far.

I just cleaned it and lubed it with moly as each of my guns get when they first arrive.

I also lube all my recoil springs with a little moly too. I have seen so many worn springs from no lube in the used guns.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom