• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

German Contract CZ 27 Rig, 6-Tone

Picked up a very decent Czech Pistole Modell 27 with Nazi Waffenamt and a 1941 dated holster. Seems to be about a 95% specimen. Wish the holster flap still had the pinned Luftwaffe Eagle emblem... drat.

Oh. You're wondering about the six tone, eh? [wink]

In the dim light of the basement gun shop, it looked like a uniformly dull grey pistol, much like it does in the first set of pictures taken in indirect daylight. But gaze upon the gun in the direct sunlight as in the final photos, and it has:

1. Plum slide
2. Military blue side plate
3. In-the-white barrel and grip screws
4. Straw trigger and hammer
5. Dark brown grips
6. Parkerized grey frame.

Six tones! OK, so I've embellished a little about my mid-war production, Dual-Tone CZ 27. But it sure is a purdy pistol.

Pics, and thanks for looking.

-Matt

Rh9xMfBl.jpg

afHWqyxl.jpg

G1xxVmDl.jpg

YCND42wl.jpg

ey69f3Wl.jpg

SDLqJpal.jpg

xVB3PdCl.jpg

3sPtncml.jpg

p1RyEYnl.jpg

yot1a86l.jpg

30pA2lwl.jpg

tTi1qg8l.jpg

SmtjgZ9l.jpg

jhjQdH4l.jpg

WEJ0jQfl.jpg

iP9luZLl.jpg

h3KKt8Tl.jpg

IHjR0B6l.jpg

ttA4ydul.jpg

sSk5foRl.jpg

xnR222ml.jpg

Nice piece. I had one a few years ago, a wartime gun but without E/S's. The CZ27 is about as simple as a Makarov, and just as easy to take down to the last pins. I sold mine only out of boredom with it, and as with most of the guns I've ever sold, I regret parting with it. Solid, reliable gun.

Back
Top Bottom