• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Curio and Relic license

Beretta92FS

NES Member
I recently got my Federal C&R license, and have a Massachusetts LTC class A unrestricted.

With the C&R license, can I purchase for example an old Luger from Armslist or similar, and have it shipped to my personal home address? If yes, would I personally register the transaction with the state with an FA-10? Or would any of this still have to go through a brick and mortar Massachusetts FFL?

Thanks for any feedback.

Just bought a WWII pistol from another Class 01 FFL, and provided a copy of my C&R FFL and received the pistol. I did not do a FA-10, as it is logged in my FFL bound book. Check this website out and get the C&R package, well worth it and has everything you need to stay legal. Lots of good sites out there for C&R purchases.
http://www.rkffl.com/Home_Page.html?no_redirect=true

You can buy a C&R gun from out of State,and have it shipped to your C&R license.Then you just fill out a FA-10 mark
the registration box then fill in the gun info,and your info.No need to put where it came from.Don't forget to fill in your log book.When buying from someone in state you must do the FA-10 with LTC or FID.Then you can put the info in your log book.

Last edited:
Just bought a WWII pistol from another Class 01 FFL, and provided a copy of my C&R FFL and received the pistol. I did not do a FA-10, as it is logged in my FFL bound book. Check this website out and get the C&R package, well worth it and has everything you need to stay legal. Lots of good sites out there for C&R purchases.
http://www.rkffl.com/Home_Page.html?no_redirect=true

Congrats, you violated MGL but comply with Fed Law.

That C&R package will NOT keep you out of a MA court or save you from losing your MA LTC.

There is an entire long Sticky thread on the C&R FFL including some good info. I suggest that you and the OP read it if you prefer to stay out of trouble with both the state and Feds.

Maybe grizquad is still within the 7 days to send in the FA10. If so, I'd suggest doing that right now since you already admitted not doing it on an open forum. [laugh][thinking]

Back
Top Bottom