Cuomo's reaction to his own bill. FUNNY

That was pretty funny. I have seen several of these set to this movie. What movie is it?

It would be funny if it were not so disgusting and sad....
I was talking to a friend of mine today who is an FFL in upstate NY. Way upstate.
He spoke about local reps on a radio call in show who were getting crucified by callers and having to admdit that they didnt read the bill which from what I hear is about 60 pages of incomrehensible drivel that never went through any committee review. The reps had no idea about the requirement that law abiding NYS residents must sell off their mags within a year, etc....7 round mags? Register or become a felon? Sell what you have or be in violation? This can not stand.....so goes NY, so goes MA, CT, and who else....??!

Damn, i got really excited thinking he ACTUALLY was in the video and realized what a turd he is....Well, here's to wishing i guess!
good video none the less

He spoke about local reps on a radio call in show who were getting crucified by callers and having to admdit that they didnt read the bill which from what I hear is about 60 pages of incomrehensible drivel that never went through any committee review. The reps had no idea about the requirement that law abiding NYS residents must sell off their mags within a year, etc....7 round mags? Register or become a felon? Sell what you have or be in violation? This can not stand.....so goes NY, so goes MA, CT, and who else....??!

I don't buy their remorse for one second. Their ignorance is no excuse how can you even vote if you don't know what you are voting for. If they really felt that way they would be spearheading a repeal immediately!

Back
Top Bottom