CT license question- interviews?

I'm sorry if this is a dupe, I looked & didn't see it-

When I read the instructions for application for the pistol permit, I didn't see anything about an interview with your local PD. I read about it here but am I correct in thinking this is for MA residents, that CT doesn't do that sort of thing?

If not, and CT does interviews, what can I expect from an interview? What sorts of things do they ask, etc?

Thank you- [grin]

Got my CT permit in the Town of Manchester just this last month. The process was VERY easy. And actually quicker than my NM license. I took the concealment class in the first week of May and got my CT permit 7 weeks later. That's pretty quick.

No interviews and the LE folks were very kind in answering my application questions. Kinda feel sorry for the people who are going to have to pay for the fingerprint cards though...I think it started in Manchester in June.

I'm sorry if this is a dupe, I looked & didn't see it-

When I read the instructions for application for the pistol permit, I didn't see anything about an interview with your local PD. I read about it here but am I correct in thinking this is for MA residents, that CT doesn't do that sort of thing?

If not, and CT does interviews, what can I expect from an interview? What sorts of things do they ask, etc?

Thank you- [grin]

Back
Top Bottom