CT lawmakers wish to make CCW named public

666 the law of the beast. how can you forbid someone to own ammo for guns they don't own? that's like saying you can't have any food in your house because you don't know what you want to eat for dinner so YOU CAN'T HAVE ANYTHING, NO, NO FOOD AT ALL.

666 the law of the beast. how can you forbid someone to own ammo for guns they don't own? that's like saying you can't have any food in your house because you don't know what you want to eat for dinner so YOU CAN'T HAVE ANYTHING, NO, NO FOOD AT ALL.

Stop giving them ideas.

CT is doing their best to make me leave. When I go I'll have to send out some sympathy cards to some leech families in Bridgeport, New Haven and Hartford letting them know I'm taking my precious EBT tax dollars with me to NH where I'll *gasp* get to spend them on myself.

Seems to me they are working hand in hand with criminals.
Publish a list so they will know just what places to avoid, because the owner had a gun..Or if they should need a gun..Hit that guy first then keep away from the rest of the gun owners.
Anyone thinking this law will prevent bad things from happening.... has got to be delusional???
As far as the AMMO thing? I cannot imagine that law passing..but??
Just how would you prove to anyone that you do in fact have a gun??? OH maybe gun registration is included in that plan??
EXAMPLE: Say it was gas....So if you walk to a gas station because you ran out of gas..They would not sell you gas because you have no car???
I believe this is only the beginning boys & girls!!!!

Let's hope this is just BS at best!!!

This is a response from Anne. She has such an amazingly brash way with words. I love watching her piss people off.

Why can't we get a record of women who have had abortions? They get money from Planned Parenthood, they get money from Medicare, from Medicaid. They're tax subsidies. I think, you know, mothers might want to know what other women on their street might be willing to murder a child.

EPIC

http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/01/03/coulter_why_cant_we_get_a_list_of_women_who_have_a bortions.html

[video=youtube_share;1u5niWYA3Tw]http://youtu.be/1u5niWYA3Tw[/video]

Last edited:
How will they know what guns you own regarding the ammo?

As stated, you will have to register every gun you own or face perjury charges.

I have a Ruger Blackhawk that shoots 357 mag & 38 spl. If I put the other cylinder in, it can shoot 9mm. I'm sure I'd have no difficulty explaining that.

I have a Ruger Blackhawk that shoots 357 mag & 38 spl. If I put the other cylinder in, it can shoot 9mm. I'm sure I'd have no difficulty explaining that.

Is that a high capacity 6 round clip? Everyone knows 5 shots is all you need in a revolver. 6 shots is just way too killy.

Watch this video and pass it along!!

WOW.Way to go ANN.
A woman that understands it and is not afraid to speak out!!!!!
Some great examples and use of words by Hannity. people bubble & fizz like alka-seltzer !!!
I will have to watch it again..

What about those super deadly 7 and 8 shot revolvers? They are just made to mow down people. OH NO! Hide the women & children.

Is that a high capacity 6 round clip? Everyone knows 5 shots is all you need in a revolver. 6 shots is just way too killy.

How could anybody possibly be safer by knowing that I have a gun? Why are law abiding citizens being made outcasts of society? This is ridiculous.

That is not the way I read it. It's not that you can only own ammunition for your guns, it's is that if you a barred from owning guns, you are barred from owning ammunition.

ammunition control legislation, which would prohibit anyone barred from owning a gun from owning bullets or any other kind of ammunition.

I know people with cat food and no cats.........

Go ahead publish my name and address. You just gave my wife the right to mow down anybody she doesn't know at the door as a potential burglar intent on stealing a gun. Getting the list of CCW holders was tried in RI a few years ago by the Prov Journal and the AG refused.

Dave

The usual anti reaction.... in the wake of any massacre, punish all the people who didn't do it.

-Mike

I'm not so sure about that.
While it may be legal, most won't want the hassle of people calling in "man with gun".

There's specific case law on this in CT. Police are not allowed to even ask for your permit if you are not committing a crime and the courts have explicitly ruled that open carry does not constitute a crime such as disturbing the peace or the like.

I open carry every day, everywhere. I have never had a police encounter over it even when carrying in front of officers.

When you have a CCW permit in CT, CT will have a list of at least the handguns you buy with the permit. I'm not sure how conscientious they are about the list but a friend of mine sold a 1911 to his BIL and did it as a "private sale". I don't know the exact details but the state police still had a record of the 1911 attached to his permit and he had to have an FFL he knew do a transfer to get it off his permit- this was after it had already been sold for a number of years. It was a headache.

I'm not so sure about that.
While it may be legal, most won't want the hassle of people calling in "man with gun".

This. A few weeks ago, during muzzleloader season, my stepfather - head to toe in blaze - walked across the street into the patch of woods he hunts. THAT got called in.

This. A few weeks ago, during muzzleloader season, my stepfather - head to toe in blaze - walked across the street into the patch of woods he hunts. THAT got called in.

So what? You can't stop people from calling the police.

What you can do is simply address the officers in a respectable manner and know your rights. If they show up and you're decked out to hunt, they're going on their way. You don't need to get into a big conversation, show ID, or prove anything. Let them show up, be nice, exercise your rights by being knowledgeable about the law and when they keep getting calls they'll eventually start taking it out on the moonbat.

So what? You can't stop people from calling the police.

What you can do is simply address the officers in a respectable manner and know your rights. If they show up and you're decked out to hunt, they're going on their way. You don't need to get into a big conversation, show ID, or prove anything. Let them show up, be nice, exercise your rights by being knowledgeable about the law and when they keep getting calls they'll eventually start taking it out on the moonbat.

This. It's very entertaining OCing in southern NH (AKA moonbat central). I get looks occasionally but most don't even give a shit. Remember gun owners than don't OC: a right not exercised is a right lost.

Sent from my POS iPhone

The ammo thing is a registration enforcement tool. Hmmm Mr .Connecticut , we don't have a record of you owning a 9mm handgun. Why would you need that 9mm ammunition?

Back
Top Bottom