Cry Havoc Gear X-Rig IWB Holster

Did a search, didn't see anyone who had posted about this already so here's my .02.

Everyone and their cousin thinks they can make kydex holsters and by and large, they're crap. However I came across these guys and decided to give them a try and I was pretty impressed.

"The X-Rig is a great holster, I’m in love with mine. It offers the perfect combination of great quality and workmanship, competitive pricing and a reasonable lead time. It's comfortable and supports my full-sized P226 with ease. It certainly gives any of the better known companies a run for their money. "

https://libertydefenseconcepts.wordpress.com/2016/05/13/the-cry-havoc-gear-x-rig/

Looks good. I like the double clip all kydex style holsters. If I could change a couple of things, I might want the slide guard to go a bit higher, since I tend to wear my holsters tucked in and don't want metal on skin if I can avoid it. Otherwise it looks like a more affordable version of the G-code. I also like how it doesn't have that weird opening that the G-codes have by the site channel on theirs.

Looks good. I like the double clip all kydex style holsters. If I could change a couple of things, I might want the slide guard to go a bit higher, since I tend to wear my holsters tucked in and don't want metal on skin if I can avoid it. Otherwise it looks like a more affordable version of the G-code. I also like how it doesn't have that weird opening that the G-codes have by the site channel on theirs.

Yeah the sweat guard is a bit low, but it hasn't been a problem for me so far. It would be nicer if they gave an option online for how high/low you wanted it

Back
Top Bottom