crossbreed super tucker w/ 1911

albythewhitey

NES Member
Hey guys,

I purchased a crossbreed IWB holster today for my S&W 1911, so far it seems super comfortable. The only issue I have is its somewhat hard to draw my pistol out of. Almost seems like its getting stuck. Is it normal with a crossbreed to hug the pistol real tight or does it just need to be broken in? I want to carry right off the bat with it but have concerns that if I needed to draw it might be a hinderance if I cant draw it out of the holster.

It's good that the fit is tight right now. As you continue to draw and re-holster, the firearm will make its own grooves in the leather backing, and will seat more easily (for lack of a better word right now).

If it has tension screws, give them a half turn and see it helps for now. As the leather softens you can always tighten them back up.

Also if you're getting leather squeek from the belt clips when you move around, cut some mole skin to fit and stick it behind the clip so it's not rubbing on leather.

Before you do anything get used to the holster and make sure your using a good belt.
I was turned onto the super tucks from Adam of ACME Armorment.
I now have super tucks for all my carry guns.
SW 1911, 4013 and a 39-2.
Only the 4013 needed to be loosened a tad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom