Criminal Threatening???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god he is in jail, hopefully we can begin to remove guns from the hands of these kooks, i remember a time when you said hello to people, not waive guns at them when they make a wrong turm. I am glad Obama is taking away his guns
- john, durham

Comments are great.

John needs another lobotomy. they did not go deep enough the first time.

sad state of affairs. its a "he said, she said" situation and it looks like she "said" first. the story is that she was aksed to leave his property several times and did not comply. It also indicates he never pointed the gun at her and even when she saw him with the gun she continued to stay on his property asking him more questions and failing to follow through with his request for her to leave........very fishy. She is a convicted felon per the story and faces 44 counts of animal cruelty in SC where she resides; however a homeowner protecting his family/property having asked a trespasser to leave HIS property several times is now going to jail for having a gun on his person when confronting her......effing BOGUS

I know this will go over like a fart in church, but ostensibly a jury found this guy guilty. Maybe there is more there? His neighbors/fellow residents had an issue with him they resolved via the case? I am not saying that is good, just looking for alternative reasons.

I don't get this story at all with the "live free, or die" thing that NH is supposed to represent. Is it really illegal to brandish a firearm on your own property? How would that situation be handled in MA? I was under the impression that you could brandish a firearm on your own property, if threatened, as long as you are legally able to have firearms. Am I confused here, or is there more to this story than meets the eye?

I know this will go over like a fart in church, but ostensibly a jury found this guy guilty.

Yeah, a jury made up of moonbats that left the mess in Mass they created.

If NH starts going down this path, then all hope is lost and the 2nd amendment will become just a chapter in a history book.
As the pundits say during the presidential election, "As NH goes, so does the nation."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom