• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Transgender Biological Male Arrested for Threatening To Copy Nashville School Shooting

Reptile

NES Member

A transgender biological male has been arrested for threatening to do a copycat of the Nashville school shooting.​

In March, transgender killer Audrey Hale entered the Covenant School in Nashville and killed three nine‑year‑old children and three adults before being killed by responding police officers.

On November 7, Jason Lee Willie, also known as “Alexia” Willie, was charged with 14 counts of Interstate Communication of a Threat to Injure, all felonies, for threatening to kill school children and rape Christian girls, according to an indictment obtained by the Daily Caller.

In one of the threats, which he sent from Illinois to Virginia, stated, “We’re out here walking into your school, shooting your children, and I’m gonna tell you right now, I’m gonna be one of them and the FBI isn’t gonna stop me, but I’m gonna kill your children out here.”

In addition to bragging about being a pedophile, Willie also threatened to kill a black woman and her child while using racial slurs during a video call on an online platform.

“Well, I guarantee I’ll be in the bathroom raping your Christian daughters, and there ain’t nothing you f-ggots can do about it,” Willie said, according to the indictment.

“I don’t care I’m openly a pedo. I’m openly a pedophile. I literally feel on your girls’ p-ssies. You guys can’t do nothing about us. You can cry. Cry. Put me on national television, I don’t care. I’m transgender, I’m in the bathroom raping your f-cking daughters,” Willie said in another message.

Continues...

So for all the people clapping like seals when they read this story, I would like to ask the following questions:

1). How did law enforcement becomes aware of this without spying on people?

2). If it was from spying on people, how do you feel about that?

Yes it was a crime was maybe, could be, sort of, hopefully stopped. I'm not saying a person saying sh*t like this isn't a sicko, but that's not important. What is important is the all powerful state listening in on every conversation with no repercussions.

So for all the people clapping like seals when they read this story, I would like to ask the following questions:

Yes it was a crime was maybe, could be, sort of, hopefully stopped. I'm not saying a person saying sh*t like this isn't a sicko, but that's not important. What is important is the all powerful state listening in on every conversation with no repercussions.
From the article I took it that messages were sent to individuals across state lines, and I assumed those people reported the threats to authorities?

Though, I know that there is tech from a search company that Tim Kennedy is partnered with that searches your social media postings. Maybe the authorities use that, too? Kennedy said in a recent interview he uses this information at his own gun shop to determine whether or not he feels he should sell a firearm to someone of any of their social media presence raises concerns to him.

View: https://youtu.be/IxZmredAFsU?si=alSKMItQuzhcs_P4

According to the Proffer of Evidence to Detain it, someone it lived with contacted the FBI about its threats to kill. It was also all over several social media platforms making threats to kill. According to another article, it has been in the sights of the FBI since 2018.

Wait....
He's a transgender female that used to be a guy, and he's going to rape christian girls.
Does that mean the transgender female he became is a lesbian?
Maybe the transgender thing never went through.

Wait....
He's a transgender female that used to be a guy, and he's going to rape christian girls.
Does that mean the transgender female he became is a lesbian?
Maybe the transgender thing never went through.
It's probably just a tucker; a faker not fully committed to it's mental illness.

I'd be curious how many people have been arrested for such threats in the general population. I might expect those with sex-identification issues to be suffering depression and taking drugs/medications that threaten their mental stability. But the claims will be otherwise, just as mental health advocates deny causal relationships with violence.

This FUDD Tim Kennedy is or was a reservist. He paints himself as all-knowing and all experienced. Thusly we should all listen to and abide by his BULL SHIT. It appears that he has several schools, organizations where he self-promotes his greatness on to others.

Back
Top Bottom