Creedmoor coats on sale again

jasons

NES Life Member
NES Member
I know most of us already have them (some perhaps have shrunk a little bit over the off-season [hmmm],) but in case you missed it, Creedmoor is taking $50 off all of their hardback coats until Jan 4.

New shooters who don't have a good coat yet - this is a good chance to grab a new one at used coat prices.

http://www.creedmoorsports.com/shop/Shooting-Coats/

Do their sizes run pretty close to what they say? Or do they run big.

They have a "how to measure yourself for a coat" link on their page. They sell a lot of coats to a lot of people and people still say they're the best, so I'd imagine their technique works well.

Or, put in other words:

Don't buy a shooting coat based on your dress coat size. Measure yourself. Like rock climbing shoes, they're not supposed to fit like a blazer or sneakers.

Do their sizes run pretty close to what they say? Or do they run big.

I wouldn't say that. They're snug, but they're supposed to be. Put it this way: I wear a 46 sport coat and I can squeeze into a 44 shooting coat but it doesn't really fit right in the shoulders so I fight with it in offhand. A 48 is too big and I end up with too much slack material in the shoulder. The 46 coat fits snugly but just right for shooting (though I could use a reverse taper model. [rofl])

They have a "how to measure yourself for a coat" link on their page. They sell a lot of coats to a lot of people and people still say they're the best, so I'd imagine their technique works well.

Or, put in other words:

Don't buy a shooting coat based on your dress coat size. Measure yourself. Like rock climbing shoes, they're not supposed to fit like a blazer or sneakers.

The other option is to show up at a match and ask to try on some coats to see what fits best. Almost everyone wears a Creedmoor so there's pretty much going to be at least one of every size walking around.

Last edited:
How do you think the sport is looking ? I hate to order a coat only to find they do something silly like ban "bushmaster ammo" or shut down long yardage ranges?
Im still tossed on a coat. I dont shoot often enough. I did try a creedmoor that was a bit small but I liked the add support for me weak mid section.

How do you think the sport is looking ? I hate to order a coat only to find they do something silly like ban "bushmaster ammo" or shut down long yardage ranges?
Im still tossed on a coat. I dont shoot often enough. I did try a creedmoor that was a bit small but I liked the add support for me weak mid section.

No idea, but I don't think highpower is going to disappear over night.

Today is the last day for this deal..........

that, ...and I wanted to bump Mike's "." thread off of the top.

Back
Top Bottom