Cranston PD range in the crosshairs.

I saw that this morning on the local news. I couldn't get over the half-fag retard "father" talking about how he doesn't want his son to hear gun fire. We just can't fag our kids out fast enough. The fact that this is even being considered is disturbing. I hope this nonsense continues. Being a warlord may be in my future after all.

It's Rhode Island.
Fine, does this chief support the RICPA decision to support all the bullshit legislation like the hi cap ban McKee signed in in 2022? They made sure they were seen at the signing, so again, if he supports them, and the range is municipal only, f*** em, sucks to suck.

Have the Cranston police give the school a ring before using the range.

Post it on Facebook is they are using the range or whatever social media they use.
With the times.

Done.

Oh and Joe Spumoni what a loser.

You have a right to carry a gun and a right not to carry a gun, dystopian wtf?

I saw that this morning on the local news. I couldn't get over the half-fag retard "father" talking about how he doesn't want his son to hear gun fire. We just can't fag our kids out fast enough. The fact that this is even being considered is disturbing. I hope this nonsense continues. Being a warlord may be in my future after all.

This. It has gotten to the point that I don’t even recognize this country anymore.

You have a right to carry a gun and a right not to carry a gun, dystopian wtf?

IMG_3017.jpeg

Think the range pre-dates the school. Have the same situation in my town. The gun club is directly across the street from one of the middle schools (1/4 of a mile apart). My mother-in-law made and audible noise at the very thought of it. Heavens to Betsy...gun club near a school. Ummmmm they were there first....and they're the best neighbors anyone could ask for. I live within earshot myself. When they built the school,being near a gun club was in no ones' mind and Karens weren't such a thing.

Actually, one of the primary pieces of legislature that's been pushed in RI the past couple of years is: "(2024-H 7051) (which) would prohibit an outdoor gun range from being used for shooting firearms within a one mile circumference of any kindergarten through grade twelve school and its grounds and connected sports fields." If passed, it would likely close down most gun clubs in the state, including the primary one that I belong to...the Newport Rifle Club, which is the "The Oldest Continuously Operating Rifle Club in the United States."

Frank

2 best things about rhode island

Strip clubs
It takes 45 min to get out
There are some nice places if you avoid Providence and the towns/cities that touch it.
Start getting a bit further south and you’d think you’re in Mayberry. Richmond,
Hopkinton, Charlestown…woods and a few houses. Basically the western border with CT is pretty sparse population-wise.

Our beloved Foster is pretty small in terms
Of population. Geographically not small…lots
Of trees, deer, water

There are some nice places if you avoid Providence and the towns/cities that touch it.
Start getting a bit further south and you’d think you’re in Mayberry. Richmond,
Hopkinton, Charlestown…woods and a few houses. Basically the western border with CT is pretty sparse population-wise.

Our beloved Foster is pretty small in terms
Of population. Geographically not small…lots
Of trees, deer, water
Go read @Picton's distaste for the South in the mississippi thread 4x it and your on the same field about my thoughts about ri.

I spent so much time in that shit hole as a kid

Most of it admittedly around the cities.

But yeah... pretty high on my list of places to never ever ever go back to

Go read @Picton's distaste for the South in the mississippi thread 4x it and your on the same field about my thoughts about ri.

I spent so much time in that shit hole as a kid

Most of it admittedly around the cities.

But yeah... pretty high on my list of places to never ever ever go back to
Different world outside 295 and south of the 95xRT4 (minus Woonsocket). I used the say the same about RI when I was younger. But all I saw was 95 in Providence on the way to the airport and Pawtucket. I grew up about 15 minutes south of Gillette and only had RI based news stations. All I heard was bad news in and around Providence. Organized crime was big in the 60-70’s and it hasn’t improved much since then.

I wouldn’t live in either if you paid me. But I’d take a little place on Foster or south of there in a heartbeat. Very pleasant little towns. Reminds me a lot of smaller towns in Western MA and NH.

Different world outside 295 and south of the 95xRT4 (minus Woonsocket). I used the say the same about RI when I was younger. But all I saw was 95 in Providence on the way to the airport and Pawtucket. I grew up about 15 minutes south of Gillette and only had RI based news stations. All I heard was bad news in and around Providence. Organized crime was big in the 60-70’s and it hasn’t improved much since then.

I wouldn’t live in either if you paid me. But I’d take a little place on Foster or south of there in a heartbeat. Very pleasant little towns. Reminds me a lot of smaller towns in Western MA and NH.
Ive been out by mapfre's test lab wherever that is but it's close to the ct border.

I'm sure it's like everything else... outside the city your g2g.

But i did service calls all over new england.

I've done close to 500k miles in new england once my family dies or moves im good never being there again.

Those places are the best to live in RI, but you're still stuck with the BS laws they pass at the state house by gavel gobblers and BLM dykes.

Still better than Mass if you like guns and strippers.

Those places are the best to live in RI, but you're still stuck with the BS laws they pass at the state house by gavel gobblers and BLM dykes.

Still better than Mass if you like guns and strippers.
Yeah...RI wants to have MA guns laws. They keep trying, and nipping away at things, but they're not there yet

Yeah...RI wants to have MA guns laws. They keep trying, and nipping away at things, but they're not there yet
Cuz the organized crime figures that run things, see, like things they way they is, see.

Once Crooked Nicky got tossed and replaced with Jizzcatcher Joey he fast tracked the Bloomberg money to the Senate and Honest Danny signed off on the most criminal and unconstitutional magazine law in the country.

I'd rather have the Black Hand running the state than the Rainbow Hand, which is really just the Hammer & Sickle in disguise.

Back
Top Bottom