Coyote today

We are pretty thick with them here.I was trying to call in a buck when this character showed up and burned my hunting area.it's a shame really, I heard he was turning his life around.

I'm always impressed by the coyote's ability to sleep anywhere, at any time.

[wink]
And he looks so cute with his tongue lolling out like that.

Now you can have one of these;
Corbis-42-21472060.jpg

We are pretty thick with them here.I was trying to call in a buck when this character showed up and burned my hunting area.it's a shame really, I heard he was turning his life around.

His is family is going to come looking for justice for coyote.

I don't understand where we can have a thread here that is a 100 posts long about someone who's dog died with all you guys + repping and saying how a dog is a family member and "it's like loosing a child " and a couple of threads lower everyone loves seeing the same dog shot.
There is no difference between your dog and that coyote other than a collar you put o it.

I don't understand where we can have a thread here that is a 100 posts long about someone who's dog died with all you guys + repping and saying how a dog is a family member and "it's like loosing a child " and a couple of threads lower everyone loves seeing the same dog shot.
There is no difference between your dog and that coyote other than a collar you put o it.

It was just a matter of time before this reared its head.

Some animals hunted for sport. Some are revered as household pets.

Sorry.

Tim L...I saw a couple of yotes running last Saturday when I was out hunting up behind the County Nursing Home/tree nursery....I drew a bead on them but didn't pull the trigger. It was about a 75 yard shot, they were moving...plus I knew there was (or had been until I saw them) a buck in the area. I saw the yotes; never saw the buck.

(Tim L and I live about three miles apart)

Last edited:

There's a big difference. my dog's still alive. That vermin looks dead as shit.

Good shot OP!

your dog may still be alive but if the police shot it , there would be 10 pages of upset people here.
I understand shooting an animal for food. i just don't get killing something just for fun.
your dog = coyote minus your leash

Last edited:
your dog may still be alive but if the police shot it , there would be 10 pages of upset people here.
I understand shooting an animal for food. i just don't get killing something just for fun.
your dog = coyote minus your leash

Not really. Most dogs kept as pets doesn't kill cats, small dogs and livestock. The reason most states allow you to kill coyotes all year long is they are classified as a menace and a predator. If you think a coyote is a pet, go catch one and put it in the living room with your kids.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom