• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

covid? marlboro gun show this weekend

I got honey and teriyaki and the smoked cheese
I had to leave by 11:00, I had a hot date with crazymjb and a Hot Tub ;). My wife saw the line and said not with my bad knee. I called her for her Jerky order, and not in the pic, two Smoked Cheddar Cheese. I also got two 32 rd Uzi Mags from Dave, the Magazine guy that's always at the far end with at least 6 tables. Chris Svitek, the tall NY ammo guy offered to buy back the "Rimmed" ammo he sold me years ago for double what I paid him. He always does. I didn't buy it to sell, I bought it to have it and I don't think it could ever be replaced, not for .20-1/2 Cents per Round, 7.62x54R. He had plenty of Inventory, not at prices I was interested in. I was fumbling around in my NH basement, looked up and saw some 9mm I bought from Chris back in 2018 for .17 Cents per Round. I label everything I buy with Price, Date & Vendor. 20210925_215014.jpg

I had to leave by 11:00, I had a hot date with crazymjb and a Hot Tub ;). My wife saw the line and said not with my bad knee. I called her for her Jerky order, and not in the pic, two Smoked Cheddar Cheese. I also got two 32 rd Uzi Mags from Dave, the Magazine guy that's always at the far end with at least 6 tables. Chris Svitek, the tall NY ammo guy offered to buy back the "Rimmed" ammo he sold me years ago for double what I paid him. He always does. I didn't buy it to sell, I bought it to have it and I don't think it could ever be replaced, not for .20-1/2 Cents per Round, 7.62x54R. He had plenty of Inventory, not at prices I was interested in. I was fumbling around in my NH basement, looked up and saw some 9mm I bought from Chris back in 2018 for .17 Cents per Round. I label everything I buy with Price, Date & Vendor. View attachment 526708
All you bought is all the show is good for. Good work. I got a bunch of mags and jerky and some knives. My nephew got some knives too.

All you bought is all the show is good for. Good work. I got a bunch of mags and jerky and some knives. My nephew got some knives too.
If my wife didn't wait in the truck with her bum knee, I would've bought some knives too. She likes guns, she must have at least 20, but she loves knives, she must have over 100. I'm the yin to her yang. I have at least 20 knives, . . . .

That situation is so bizarre that you should tell Anita Hill;
just in case she ever needs to submit
any more perjured testimony before the Senate.
It was a if he was trying to send a message.

I did not dare venture to the stalls!

Anyone notice if there were any primers / what they were selling for?
I’d imagine defensive dynamics (at the mill in Littleton) is still selling those Ruag Swiss primers at $90 or $100 per 1k. He’s at the show.
I didn’t go so I don’t know if he’s still selling them.

In the stalls,
it's all about the stance.
I hear they could do an Astaire.

(Foot tap)

Congressman Foley was adept at that.

If I can't hide my CCW, I use the stall.

Usually better than having some burly Ape belly up to the urinal next to you and acquire a twinkle in his eye.

I got 6 enbloc clips for $10 yesterday at the show, and thought about buying a double barrel shotgun for $29,000, when I realized that I'm a semi-retired teacher and I couldn't buy a $2,900 shotgun. Oh well, dream on boy!

I got 6 enbloc clips for $10 yesterday at the show, and thought about buying a double barrel shotgun for $29,000, when I realized that I'm a semi-retired teacher and I couldn't buy a $2,900 shotgun. Oh well, dream on boy!

Is that s good deal ?

If so, I am rich lol

What does a $29,000 shotgun do that a $28,000 one can’t? Come on, be practical. Crazy talk spending $29,000 on a shotgun when you can get a perfectly good one for $28,000.

Back
Top Bottom