Counter Petition in Support of 2A and Kittery Trading Post

One nitwit appears to be a sales rep for drug companies... If it's the same nitwit, very little time this AM to DOX this twit.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/annette-spencer-947002141/

Thanks for the link to her profile. This is what I added as a retort to her bleating:
"What a hypocrite! Annette Spencer, who works for a drug company, an industry that has pushed prescription painkillers on millions of Americans for years, leading to the opioid crisis, and resulted in far more deaths of children than any so-called "assault weapon"!

The Conspiracy Against Rights statute, 18 USC 241, makes it unlawful for two or more persons to conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person of any state, territory or district in the free exercise or enjoyment of any rightor privilege secured to him/her by the Constitution or the laws of the United States, (or because of his/her having exercised the same).

I'd return their letter along with a subpoena to appear in federal court.

Thanks for the link to her profile. This is what I added as a retort to her bleating:
"What a hypocrite! Annette Spencer, who works for a drug company, an industry that has pushed prescription painkillers on millions of Americans for years, leading to the opioid crisis, and resulted in far more deaths of children than any so-called "assault weapon"!

Great comment...I saw it and thought that someone knows how to do a little bit of investigative journalism. Too bad those that actually call themselves journalists can't (or won't) do the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom