• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cops Kill Illegal Alien: He Had No Rights

if he is in the country illegally there a few options if any for him to have legally obtained that firearm.

Even so, he shouldn't have been murdered.
his wife is a citizen. she could have it perfectly legally and I don't think there would be any problem with him having access to it except maybe in some places like MA, NY, and CA.

????

You read this :
“Police claim that when Lopez came to the door, he pointed a gun at them. However, multiple bullets were fired through the closed door and Champion admitted that the autopsy showed Lopez died from a gunshot wound to the back of the head.

According to WMC 5, three officers were at the scene, but only one of them opened fire. That officer fired six total shots—two at a dog that ran out of Lopez’s house toward the officers and four into the house. The bullets went through Lopez’s front door; one hit him in the back of the head. Lopez’s dog was grazed by a bullet.

“I do not believe [the officers] identified themselves at the door,” Champion said.

Champion said Lopez was pulling the gun away from the direction of the officers when the officers opened fire. He said he did not want to speculate about how it happened, but he thought Lopez could have been shot in the back of the head while he turned away from the officers, reports WMC 5.

The autopsy would later prove this to be true.”

You read that and concluded that he pointed a gun at the cops? Cops don’t identify themselves, guy grabs his gun and cracks the door open. Dog runs out, one cop opens fire at the dog with 2 rounds, Lopez is shitting his pants and turns to run and cop unloads 4 more rounds, managing to shoot the door and get one into the back of Lopez’s head.

You don’t happen to work for Adam Schiff as his reading comprehension advisor, do you?

Bullets through the door and a kill shot to the back of the head is not the penalty for being an illegal alien.

My reading comprehension is bad, but you are taking the article spinning the DA's statements to make it sound like he giving statements of fact... except he isn't. They took his speculation on the interaction and presented it as fact. Note they say "he said" but don't directly quote him. As opposed the when he says something in agreement with the tone of the article, they directly quoted him.

Before I cast judgement, I want more info. I don't think I am going to get it. The most I am going to see is the exact location of bullet wounds on the autopsy.

I am not too concerned about it. A wife beating, drunk driving, already deported once illegal answered the door with a gun and took the room temperature challenge. Prohibited person even if he was a citizen.

Shame the dog got hurt though.

Only thing that does interest me is is the potential precedent it will set.

No, but the PROTECTIONS guaranteed by the Constitution to ALL WITHIN ITS BORDERS apply to everyone whether here legally or NOT. i.e. the Bill of Rights. An illegal alien here has the same PROTECTION against illegal search and seizures as you and I, the right to practice their religion and the right to not incriminate themselves.

That is your position. I am curious to see if the courts side with you, or me.

Back
Top Bottom