Cops find arsenal of guns, swords in Brooklyn apartment

mikeyp

NES Member
http://nypost.com/2014/05/16/cops-find-arsenal-of-guns-swords-in-brooklyn-apartment/

- - - Updated - - -

guns.jpg

4 actual firearms, swords nunchacku and air pistols are enough for a militia(I like how that was tossed in there, I'm sure it will pop up as a new codeword now when there's an "arsenal" found) or small army?
Cops recovered a 9 MM Highpoint Rifle with a defaced serial number, one 380 Cal loaded semi-automatic handgun, a 357 revolver, as well as a 38 caliber revolver.
Police also found 50 rounds of 45 caiberl ammunition, 50 rounds of 9MM ammunition, 67 rounds of 347 caliber ammunition, 50 rounds of 38 caliber ammunition, 17 rounds of 380 caliber ammunition, and a 45 caliber magazine.
As if that wasn’t enough, cops also recovered eight swords, one machete, some nunchakus and eight Codeine tablets, cops said.
“It was enough to arm a small army or militia,” a police source said of the bust. “These guys were ready for war.”

“It was enough to arm a small army or militia,” a police source said of the bust. “These guys were ready for war.”

I have gone to NES shoots with more ammo.

I thought you were joking. But no, the cops really said that. Oh, brother.

Love how they put the air guns on the table for the pat on the back pic. That's like a chick stuffing her bra to fake cleavage. The people of NYC are SO much safer.

"one 380 Cal loaded semi-automatic handgun, a 357 revolver, as well as a 38 caliber revolver."

What about the other pistol that looks like 1911? Said they found .45 ammo + a magazine too.....

"“It was enough to arm a small army or militia,” a police source said of the bust. “These guys were ready for war.”"
[rofl][rofl][rofl]

A couple guns and bunch of swords.... and nunchucks. Maybe enough to arm a mallitia.

I think I saw that table at a flea market in NH the other week. [laugh]

Oy vey I have more ammo than that in my pocket! If that's an arsenal my safe is an arms depot!! Haaaa man they really feed the morons fear..

Sarcasm!
Bashkim Sylmetaj, 36, Michael Symetaj, 42, Adem Sylmetaj, 38, and Zenaida Vaysberg, 32, all of whom lived at 175 Dahill Road apartment

Doesn't sound like your run of the mill, bible loving, gun hugging rednecks the gubberment or SPLC believes the militia is made of!

HOLY SHIT, theres 3 phones on the table too. I'm amazed the cops survived the raid! Wait... huh?
they are assault phones (hey, I wouldn't want to get hit in the throat with one, thrown just right, by a guy in a bar who didn't like me checkin out his wife's sweater cows)

You guys are missing the fact that "The militia" could have shot your eyes out with the B B guns.

Is there a limit on how many guns/ammo you can own at one time?

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Interesting that the Post website appears to have no comments section. Too bad, as I think they would be very entertaining. Of course, that would allow for their poor quality reporting and obvious agenda to be called out.
Perhaps few will read this article anyway as print is going the way of the buggy whip. More-so, people who repost on social media are likely challenging the quotes and offering ridicule.

Here is an alternate link to a N.J. site, offering a comments section:
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2014/05/police_find_arsenal_of_swords_guns_in_broolyn_home.html

Back
Top Bottom