• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Cool new 10/22 high cap mag system deal of the day

Saw this on Gearhog this morning and thought I'd pass it along to those that don't live in crapachussetts. Even though I can't buy it here, I still thought it was neat watching the video of how the system works for future reference when I live in a better place. For the daily deal price I think it's an excellent value and would jump on it if I lived someplace else.

http://www.gearhog.com/?did=68368

Pretty cool, for $60 I'd get it. Thats practically what a 10/22 pre ban goes for in this crap hole!

Not a bad system for $60.00.

I wonder how reliable the mags are?

Too bad the Akins accelerator is verboten.

It would have made a great pairing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was saying it looks like actual clips are used to reload the magazine.

Oh, I thought it was because I said "magazine". Anyway, you are correct. There is one high cap magazine that gets reloaded by stripper clips, and the kit has a neat device to quickly load the clips from bulk .22. You just dump the rounds into a container and it collates them into rows to slide the clips onto. Pretty clever setup all around if it proves to feed reliably. The guy in the video blew through 100 rounds without a glitch fwiw.

Seeing so much .22 is making me dizzy and pining for the fjords...

68368.jpg

Back
Top Bottom