• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Constitutional Carry tracker.

ED6D5799-B2CA-4355-A15A-B99FA163043D.jpeg

Each state determines the requirements and any limitations on the carry of firearms. Listed below are the states that allow permitless concealed carry (PC) and the minimum age requirement:
In order to carry a handgun, an individual must be:
  • Able to lawfully possess a handgun per federal law (e.g. not a felon or an individual with a conviction of domestic abuse) and any state requirements
  • Be in a place where the person has a legal right to be
Source: https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/re...ry-licensurepermitting-policies/unrestricted/

Places off limits will continue to be a problem in many states like TX, AR, LA, OK, MO...

NH is easy: nothing is off limits except courthouses. Other states are... "complicated". You can even catch a felony by walking into the wrong business without a license.

Whats up with FL?

The leaders in the legislature said they will pass it this year, DeSantis has already said he will sign it. Nebraska fell one vote short last year, they are supposed to have enough votes after the election and should pass it this year too.

Louisiana may have enough to override the governor veto this year, if they don’t, they and Kentucky and NC will join as soon as the next Gov is a GOP.

The leaders in the legislature said they will pass it this year, DeSantis has already said he will sign it. Nebraska fell one vote short last year, they are supposed to have enough votes after the election and should pass it this year too.

Louisiana may have enough to override the governor veto this year, if they don’t, they and Kentucky and NC will join as soon as the next Gov is a GOP.
Of course they will.

I got the NH license and it became const carry a year later.

I just got a FL license so it makes sense it will become const carry.

Should I get a Louisiana out of State license next?

Of course they will.

I got the NH license and it became const carry a year later.

I just got a FL license so it makes sense it will become const carry.

Should I get a Louisiana out of State license next?

Go for PA, MI or WI. Since each one re-election a jackass, those states are not getting a GOP governor until at least 2027. LA and KY has their gov elections the year before a POTUS election year, so they have elections next November. LA gov is term limited and the GOP will be a strong favorite there. KYs gov is a pos and the GOP AG will be the favorite to beat him.

Go for PA, MI or WI. Since each one re-election a jackass, those states are not getting a GOP governor until at least 2027. LA and KY has their gov elections the year before a POTUS election year, so they have elections next November. LA gov is term limited and the GOP will be a strong favorite there. KYs gov is a pos and the GOP AG will be the favorite to beat him.
If I am ever not lazy during the week, I will drive to PA and get one. Probably in 2023 when it stops snowing, maybe around June.

Might make it a NES road trip if there are 3 or 4 others that want to get one.

LA recognizes NH and PA. I don't know if they even have a non resident permit.

Wyoming County, PA issues to non county residents. You mail the application in with a check for $5.00 and they call you to make an appointment to come in to get a picture taken and print the license. You have to have a LTC in your home state.

It's about five hours each way from eastern MA.

If I am ever not lazy during the week, I will drive to PA and get one. Probably in 2023 when it stops snowing, maybe around June.

View attachment 703879

Each state determines the requirements and any limitations on the carry of firearms. Listed below are the states that allow permitless concealed carry (PC) and the minimum age requirement:
In order to carry a handgun, an individual must be:
  • Able to lawfully possess a handgun per federal law (e.g. not a felon or an individual with a conviction of domestic abuse) and any state requirements
  • Be in a place where the person has a legal right to be
Source: https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/re...ry-licensurepermitting-policies/unrestricted/
I am pretty sure there is no age restriction in NH.

I am pretty sure there is no age restriction in NH.
Correct, it’s federal. From the NH page:

Open carry and concealed carry are legal in New Hampshire without a license for anyone at least 18 years of age who can legally possess a firearm. There is no minimum age to carry a firearm, however the federal minimum age is 18 years old. Pistol/Revolver Licenses (PRLs) are issued to residents and non-residents for reciprocity purposes. No fingerprinting or photograph is required for a PRL. New Hampshire law does not require applicants for a license to carry a firearm to undergo firearms safety training or otherwise demonstrate knowledge of firearms safety. In terms of reciprocity, since New Hampshire has permitless carry, any person 18 years of age and older that can legally possess a firearm may carry a concealed firearm without a license or permit”

NES road trip to the great wolf lodge in the Poconos? Show that wolf what a pale white moon really looks like?

Correct, it’s federal. From the NH page:

Open carry and concealed carry are legal in New Hampshire without a license for anyone at least 18 years of age who can legally possess a firearm. There is no minimum age to carry a firearm, however the federal minimum age is 18 years old. Pistol/Revolver Licenses (PRLs) are issued to residents and non-residents for reciprocity purposes. No fingerprinting or photograph is required for a PRL. New Hampshire law does not require applicants for a license to carry a firearm to undergo firearms safety training or otherwise demonstrate knowledge of firearms safety. In terms of reciprocity, since New Hampshire has permitless carry, any person 18 years of age and older that can legally possess a firearm may carry a concealed firearm without a license or permit”
Only because I am being lazy and don't care that much because I will let my kids carry firearms as soon as I feel they are responsible to do so, but what fed law states anything about carrying a firearm?

Because someone is from NJ, NY or mass, doesn’t mean they’re liberals. If anyone on NES from MA moved to FL, they’d more the state further right.
What's the direction of total anarchy and removal of all governance? Cuz I'm kinda team all that

Places off limits will continue to be a problem in many states like TX, AR, LA, OK, MO...

NH is easy: nothing is off limits except courthouses. Other states are... "complicated". You can even catch a felony by walking into the wrong business without a license.
Yeah...I have have permission to carry in our church here in MO but many of the places we can't carry concealed fall under the federal laws like schools...although in NH, it seems that state law trumps federal law in this case. I always carried in the NH schools, even when I was on the school board and at meetings. The others on the SB would've crapped a brick if they knew what I had in my pocket. I also had no issue carrying at polling stations in NH which I guess is a no-no here.

Yeah...I have have permission to carry in our church here in MO but many of the places we can't carry concealed fall under the federal laws like schools...although in NH, it seems that state law trumps federal law in this case. I always carried in the NH schools, even when I was on the school board and at meetings. The others on the SB would've crapped a brick if they knew what I had in my pocket. I also had no issue carrying at polling stations in NH which I guess is a no-no here.
New Hampshire never incorporated the federal law into the state law. So, it falls to the feds to enforce it.

Back
Top Bottom