Conservative Underground

That other site is pretty new - but its already spiralled downward with a bunch of people joining who are banned on arfcom and EVEN fullauto.com (urban legend is that one cannot get banned at fullauto.com) .....Well - it started out as a good concept......

I think you'll continue to see much more civil behavior here since Northeast Shooters is a local/regional shooting forum focused on local issues and not made-up "internet drama".

I took a peek at CU and a couple of posts linked to DU. I've got little respect for either forum, but DU is just hilarious. I just didn't realize just how DUMB some of the liberals really are these days.

Nickle said:
but DU is just hilarious. I just didn't realize just how DUMB some of the liberals really are these days.

I agree with Nickle. The members at DUmb are really hopeless. It it quite commical to read some of the threads there. They take sheeple to a whole new level.

J_Smith said:
That other site is pretty new - but its already spiralled downward with a bunch of people joining who are banned on arfcom and EVEN fullauto.com (urban legend is that one cannot get banned at fullauto.com) .....Well - it started out as a good concept......

I think you'll continue to see much more civil behavior here since Northeast Shooters is a local/regional shooting forum focused on local issues and not made-up "internet drama".

You won't see that here because the Admin and Mods agreed when this forum was set up that we WON'T tolerate it! That kind of behavior will get the abuser banned faster than greased lightening here! All of us here need to be vigilant to keep this place nice and friendly as well as educational!

The regional touch will keep us civil.

Hard to argue, when you're preaching to the choir. Also hard to argue stupidly with your next door neighbors.

Most of us realize all this, and will stay civil, other than a few good natured barbs. A little inter-service rivalry is good for all.

MrsWildweasel said:
Inter-service rivalry....no tell me it's not soooo. [twisted]

We do need to be careful when picking on "Uncle Sam's Misfit Children". After all, they really think they have us "outnumbered". We have them "outwitted" most days. [twisted]

MrsWildweasel said:
It's MISGUIDED children. We have them outwitted because we chose the better service...... [twisted]

I've heard it both ways. Misguided is probably more accurate. I damned sure don't think much of the leadership they've had the last 30 years.

Tony, I'm far from the type they're looking for at DU. In fact, I'm probably their "worst nightmare". Come to think of it, that's a fitting description to most posters here.

Yeah it is, and by the way Tony and Derek, I don't have a mangina. If it wasn't aimed towards me, no problem.

I'm not used to being PC, since I'm a Biker AND a Battle Rifle Owner, so, you almost got me. Some of us refer to the wingnuts as "Metrosexuals".

Nickle said:
Yeah it is, and by the way Tony and Derek, I don't have a mangina. If it wasn't aimed towards me, no problem.

I'm not used to being PC, since I'm a Biker AND a Battle Rifle Owner, so, you almost got me. Some of us refer to the wingnuts as "Metrosexuals".

I'm as far from PC as you can get. The guy in the desk next to me got off the phone with a client and said the client must of had a mangina, and I laughed out loud and posted it. It was directed at nobody. But I thought it was funny as hell.

No time like the present to start figuring something out.

I suggest a small/medium range in southern VT or southern NH (VT preferred, not because I live in VT, but the laws are better). Need to be able to camp overnight, minimal facilities available, hook ups would be great, even a camping area with a range nearby would work.

Some of this has been addressed already in another thread.

I used to be more "wild" in my online posting when I was younger. I remember the original arfcom board back in 1998. I eventually grew up and joined the Army - followed by the Coast Guard four years later....after three years overseas and now being deployed non-stop in CONUS it takes a lot to get me worked up,

I'm all about some kind of "Northeast" get together of shooters......we all share similar values and I think we are all mature enough to hang out without causing complete chaos lol........

I got a laugh about how the CU and DU members do "drive bys" of each others' forums. I also wanted to see what the liberals are thinking about gun control, because I know several liberals who, God bless them, are strongly pro-RKBA. So I popped into the DU's gun control forum. Yep, there's lots of paranoid liberal bullshit in there, but, nestled amongst the piles of dung that comprise so many of the threads over there, I found this nugget of sound reasoning.

If the Dems want to win elections they need to come around on the gun control issue. I'm glad to see the 2nd amendment has broad support.

Lynne said:
Am I the only one who's totally clueless???

It was a joke. Nickle and Mrs. W. was going on about how great the Army is, ad nauseam, and I said it looked like DU. Meaning they're delusional in their own beliefs and unwilling to recognize the truth. The analogy escape everyone but Derek, another former Marine, go figure.

Anyway, just that inter-service joust. All meant in good fun.

Back
Top Bottom