Conn. mayor wants the NYPD to boycott Glock!

Maybe we should ban large capacity airplanes too. Look at the incredible loss of life and damage they caused on 9/11. Large capacity airplanes are responsible for one of the largest tragedies in the history of this country.

Certainly no one should ever need anything larger than a Cessna.

This. 98% of America has never heard of it. Whine on moonbats, America stopped listening a long time ago. And Glock can sell 1000 times more guns to America than the NYPD. You want a war a**h***? Bring it.

He's serious, which is what makes it so funny.

Do they honestly believe that Glock is going to piss off the entire U.S civilian market, resulting in tens of millions of dollars in lost revenue, just so they can sell a few guns a year to some moonbat PD's in the Northeast? Talk about delusional!

It's not all Glocks fault.

They actually manufactured a MA compliant model a number of years ago and had the green light to sell them in this state.

However... the AG''s office changed their status (after many had already been sold), and Glock was forced to issue a recall.

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand Glock's being all done with MA. After the state totally effed them on the whole "compliance" thing how could you not. Then they had the nerve to contact Glock and attempt to get them to help identify mags as pre or post ban? Yeah, right...

Don't get me wrong, I totally understand Glock's being all done with MA. After the state totally effed them on the whole "compliance" thing how could you not. Then they had the nerve to contact Glock and attempt to get them to help identify mags as pre or post ban? Yeah, right...

This is what the Mass AG's office wants, they want every gun manufacturer to say "were done with Mass" it may take some time, but if they change the manufacturing rules for each gun maker, they have effectively created a gun ban. They need to be challenged on this.

Why does every one have a hard on for Glocks? How has this manufacture become the most EVIL handgun maker on the planet? Mass hates them. Media hates them. Libtards pols hate them. What makes them any different from Sig, or Smith, or HK? They all take hicap mags. Can someone shed some light on this for me?

Why does every one have a hard on for Glocks? How has this manufacture become the most EVIL handgun maker on the planet? Mass hates them. Media hates them. Libtards pols hate them. What makes them any different from Sig, or Smith, or HK? They all take hicap mags. Can someone shed some light on this for me?
The immediate issues is the mental illness of those who fear inanimate objects. Their paranoia has been triggered by the AZ shooting.

The longer term issue is that they are a very popular gun among police and civilian alike because they combine reliability with low price. As such, they are going to be the symbol upon which that paranoid delusional politicians fixate.

In MA, I suspect it might just be entirely political that they did not bend over and say "thank you sir may I have another?"

Doesn't help that many suspect that S&W might have "played ball" at Glock's expense...

This is one of several reasons we should charge our AG with RICO - you know, as Pelosi suggested with the healthcare law, we won't know the truth until we get into court and try these people...

He was a retard

the_hangover18.jpg

Back
Top Bottom