Concealed Carry question: lap dance edition

Serious question. Those of you who frequent gentlemens clubs, as a patron how do you ensure concealed stays concealed? I am asking because science.

I would be a lot less concerned about the "Dancers" than the bouncers. Unless you are going to a club which shall remain nameless, in Providence, the girls are not going to touch you, and you are not going to touch them.

No one NEEDS a lap dance.

This statement can be contested.

I would be a lot less concerned about the "Dancers" than the bouncers. Unless you are going to a club which shall remain nameless, in Providence, the girls are not going to touch you, and you are not going to touch them.

Did you find this out the hard way? [rofl]

Honestly, if I'm going anywhere where I know I'll be drinking, and a strip club falls in that category, I leave it home.

No one NEEDS a lap dance.

Granted, it'd pretty low on the hierarchy of needs but I'm pretty sure it was a footnote

You're asking for a friend, right? [grin]

But of course.

Lots of nudie bars wand you before entering. If they don't, chances are it's too squeaky clean of an establishment for any contact.

Good to know, I never get checked which is likely due to going outside busy nights and being accompanied by my wife... I mean my friends wife.... I mean my friend goes with his wife. Or so I heard.

Leave it in the car

That's been my.... his.... strategy so far

If you get a lap dance pretty much anywhere they are going to grind allover you at the least and any big metal objects are going to be noticed.

- - - Updated - - -

Lots of nudie bars wand you before entering. If they don't, chances are it's too squeaky clean of an establishment for any contact.

Good point, been some years myself, but the last one I went to I can recall being wanded.

If you get a lap dance pretty much anywhere they are going to grind allover you at the least and any big metal objects are going to be noticed.

- - - Updated - - -

Good point, been some years myself, but the last one I went to I can recall being wanded.

Yeah just a general observation. Carry IWB between 4 and 7 o clock position and you should be fine (if they don't wand). If she (or he) is close enough to feel that then you spent too much money and shame of you! Jk

Pocket carry I suspect you're fine since everyone has keys, phones, and wallets.

Chances are if the dancer felt a gun they're going to think you're a cop and the fun would end.

Remember to always use a holster! The only accidental discharge happening should only result in injury of your pride not a single mother!

If your spending money on lap dances don't ever let us hear you bitching about the price of ammo. [rofl]

If I'm going out for a few drinks the gun stays home no matter what. If I stop while carrying I will limit myself to one beer.

Yeah just a general observation. Carry IWB between 4 and 7 o clock position and you should be fine (if they don't wand). If she (or he) is close enough to feel that then you spent too much money and shame of you! Jk

Pocket carry I suspect you're fine since everyone has keys, phones, and wallets.

Chances are if the dancer felt a gun they're going to think you're a cop and the fun would end.

Remember to always use a holster! The only accidental discharge happening should only result in injury of your pride not a single mother!

I'm not a big strip club guy, but I know that if you're planning on a lap dance and you leave shit in your pockets, you're doing it wrong.

Honestly, if I'm going anywhere where I know I'll be drinking, and a strip club falls in that category, I leave it home.

+1

seriously The only ones I've been to run you through a metal detector of some sort before you get in, if they don't then chances are it's a skevy enough place that even the dancers don't care or are too out of it to notice

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Most of these establishment will pad you down. I went out for a bachelor party a month or so ago, I think I could have snok my bodyguard in a ankle rig but why chance it. I went to have fun and have a few drinks so I left them at home.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

I
Most of these establishment will pad you down. I went out for a bachelor party a month or so ago, I think I could have snok my bodyguard in a ankle rig but why chance it. I went to have fun and have a few drinks so I left them at home.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Pat you down? Where the hell are you going? I've never had a pat down at any club. I've been to a few.

I

Pat you down? Where the hell are you going? I've never had a pat down at any club. I've been to a few.

No no, pad you down, you know, like with one of these.

ux_a12070900ux0287_ux_g03.jpg

They do it to make sure you are looking good for the ladies.

Never been to strip club...

Closest I made it was my buddie threw up when we walked into mac2 and saw a girl from school.

She was one of the ones arrested for selling pot on Facebook lol.

Back
Top Bottom