Complete Polymer Lower $99 and free shipping

There are plenty of plastic frames out there....they have been proven to be strong Glock, S&W, etc....I would imagine that these should be fine as well....and cheap too!!!

I'd like to see what the more experienced guys think..

I bet they're made by the same company that used to mold the plastic lowers for the Bushmaster Carbon series guns. Does reduce the weight.

If they sold one that had no stock and transferred it as a pistol or as "other" (or whatever the hell it is now) you could build an AWB compliant AR pistol with it, if you can keep the weight down below 50 ounces.

-Mike

I bet they're made by the same company that used to mold the plastic lowers for the Bushmaster Carbon series guns. Does reduce the weight.

If they sold one that had no stock and transferred it as a pistol or as "other" (or whatever the hell it is now) you could build an AWB compliant AR pistol with it, if you can keep the weight down below 50 ounces.

-Mike

It would definitely be interesting to see an AR Pistol in MA.

-Mike

Wait...Really? With or without mag and ammo? Do you have a link to the statute?

Upper...CMMG .22 conversion...yep, Vicki's gonna kill me.

Wait...Really? With or without mag and ammo? Do you have a link to the statute?

(30) The term "semiautomatic assault weapon" means -

>snip<

(C) a semiautomatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least 2 of -

(i) an ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol

outside of the pistol grip;

(ii) a threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel

extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip, or silencer;

(iii) a shroud that is attached to, or partially or

completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter

to hold the firearm with the nontrigger hand without being

burned;

(iv) a manufactured weight of 50 ounces or more when the

pistol is unloaded
; and

(v) a semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm;

Also, see this thread:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php/91306-AR-15-Pistol

Last edited:
If I wasn't sitting on a pile of unfinished lowers already, I could justify the pistol excuse mike was talking about. good idea for the next round.

If I wasn't sitting on a pile of unfinished lowers already, I could justify the pistol excuse mike was talking about. good idea for the next round.

I e-mailed the company and they said that all of the complete lowers were already registered, I assume, as rifles.

Through a couple of e-mails thorugh the company they've stated that they don't ship 'white' receivers, so no AR pistols from this company. Sorry guys.

That's too bad that they don't sell the whole thing broken down. Then you could import it into MA and assemble into a pistol on your own, dodging all the AG/EOPS bs. The only cruddy thing about an AR pistol like that, is you can't put anything on it to protect your hands from the
barrel. Course, that's what an oven mitt is for, ,or you can always grab the magwell. [laugh]

-Mike

That's too bad that they don't sell the whole thing broken down. Then you could import it into MA and assemble into a pistol on your own, dodging all the AG/EOPS bs. The only cruddy thing about an AR pistol like that, is you can't put anything on it to protect your hands from the
barrel. Course, that's what an oven mitt is for, ,or you can always grab the magwell. [laugh]

-Mike

Either that or look for the military surplus "oven mitts" that are used for barrel changes with an M-60, always felt like Betty Freaking Crocker pulling that out.

Back
Top Bottom