• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Comm2A on WBZ Tonight - Midnight

Comm2A

Director Comm2a
Dealer
NES Member
Waste or state and federal funds on "guns" cause of "feelings" when they make up such a small fraction of deaths even if one includes Chicago and gang activities. Send people to automobile deaths or accidents in hospitals. Both numbers need in the conversation.

I think it would be great to talk about how the MA SJC had to walk back support for the stun gun ban and how the MA legislature is tripping over themselves to regulate the shit out of it (cue: Browsnsberger).

What is the case coming up in the summer?

I missed that comment.

Something about licensing.

I believe Maine has a duty to inform the police.

Yup, didn't get to my phone fast enough.

Also, without a permit you are restricted from some locations such as National Parks.

ETA: the duty to inform is only when you do NOT have a permit.

Bradley reiterated what many have stated here before. Because he doesn't trust himself enough with a gun he wants tougher restrictions put on everyone else. Bradley has mentioned that he has gone to the range and liked it.

Agree that Brent did a good job. You can't expect, even him, to know every states laws. Which is another reason we need to get rid of some of these stupid licensing requirements.

Great job Brent!

Sounds like Bradley Jay, the host, is reasonable guy.

Yeah. He's been pretty "reasonable" since he spiraled down from his BCN days. I forget why he got kicked out of there. But it wasn't good, IIRC. I recall when he was at WSAR in Fawl Rivah. He got bounced after a few warnings. . . . oh, and asking a 14yo female caller if she was sexually active. DUDE!!!!! STFU!!!!!

Did it go well????

Yeah. He's been pretty "reasonable" since he spiraled down from his BCN days. I forget why he got kicked out of there. But it wasn't good, IIRC. I recall when he was at WSAR in Fawl Rivah. He got bounced after a few warnings. . . . oh, and asking a 14yo female caller if she was sexually active. DUDE!!!!! STFU!!!!!

Did it go well????
That may have worked for Dr. Drew! Great memories growing up with "Love Line".

Back
Top Bottom