Comm 2A T Shirt?

So, I've go this Comm 2A shirt. Its my favorite t-shirt, I wear it all the time and I'm looking to get another one. I go to the Comm 2A site, only to find that I they don't have a link to a merch section? Where the heck did I get this shirt? It must've been NES, I think to myself. But searching any forum for "shirt" and this forum especially for Comm 2A or any combo thereof is proving to be futile. Help a robot out here.

* I was able to find (via the googles) a link to a "limited number" of shirts on Comm 2A's site, but they don't have 2X, which is what the one I have is. ('Cause I'm mad jacked, yo. Like, 1987 Schwarzenegger jacked. I'm very fit, is what I'm getting at. Not fat at all. *ahem*)

Anyway, anyone else remember where these came from?

So, I've go this Comm 2A shirt. Its my favorite t-shirt, I wear it all the time and I'm looking to get another one. I go to the Comm 2A site, only to find that I they don't have a link to a merch section? Where the heck did I get this shirt? It must've been NES, I think to myself. But searching any forum for "shirt" and this forum especially for Comm 2A or any combo thereof is proving to be futile. Help a robot out here.

* I was able to find (via the googles) a link to a "limited number" of shirts on Comm 2A's site, but they don't have 2X, which is what the one I have is. ('Cause I'm mad jacked, yo. Like, 1987 Schwarzenegger jacked. I'm very fit, is what I'm getting at. Not fat at all. *ahem*)

I think someone has a secret crush on themselves....... shhhhh its a secret girly-man

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Stand on the end of the shirt and pull the sleeves as far as possible (stretching the Shirt from an extra small to 2X (desired size) ). You did say you are "jacked", this is your opportunity to use those muscles, Aaahnol.

The t-shirts were a one-off donated by a very generous NES member a few years ago. He did an outstanding job on the design and quality. They were great shirts, but there was much sustained interest in them.

T-shirt and other 'merchandise' are a challenge for us. They consume a lot of time and logistics and don't raise very much money. Even if we did have the bandwidth to do this kind of marketing, we're pretty fussy about we want to name and logo presented. So please don't anyone suggest we just open an account with Cafe Press.

Back
Top Bottom