• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Coming soon to a liberal vocabulary near you: "ArmaLite-style assault rifle"

Seems like a much a do about nothing, but apparently when you auction a AR-15 for funds to donate to the local school graduation, Karen's get uppity.

Parents discovered flyers for the ArmaLite-style assault rifle, which is to be sold in the Project Graduation raffle, an event intended to raise money for the senior class' post-graduation party, an adult-supervised event that is drug- and alcohol-free.

Also, if I can figure out where, I might be in for one ticket if it is indeed a assault rifle.

what a surreal shit is going on - if you go to the link and watch that video they included, with antifa smashing the car and cops jumping on the guy who had a gun drawn down to protect himself.
it is what is actually going on, damn. i bet none of vandals was put face into the ground. what a shame...

i frankly do not even want to theorize what was the line of though of the writer there to include the video like that with the message "Just what are we teaching our kids? That guns are OK? Absolutely are NOT OK. This is why people are dying like flies so easily". but, whatever.

Last edited:
what a surreal shit is going on - if you go to the link and watch that video they included, with antifa smashing the car and cops jumping on the guy who had a gun drawn down to protect himself.
it is what is actually going on, damn. i bet none of vandals was put face into the ground. what a shame...
Cops let the guy go when reviewing the video and seeing that not only was he lured in because one of the people smashed out the back window to his car (has stickers in the beginning, missing in the end), but he was then pepper sprayed and of course surrounded.

Police agreed- that was reasonable restraint and a lawful draw in self defense. As we all know though, use your gun expect to be arrested, hope it'll sort itself out in the end. I actually really hope ASP uses this video as a teaching device.

I'm outraged when they will change this into a bake sale. Doesn't anyone think about the real killer: Cholesterol?

How are people still drinking the 1960s lipid hypothesis? Get off that wagon before it kills you. It's killed more people than any rifle.

Real killer is insulin intolerance, cancer, and heart disease.

Back
Top Bottom