Come on in and Show off your safe

Maura can't find my gun safe - it's hidden behind a large bookcase.

big-gun-safe.jpg

Want. Probably not mass compliant for storage, though. Cos, like, you can hack through the walls or some stupid shit.

big-gun-safe.jpg
Fudd. Not a black rifle in sight, just walnut and blued steel. Probably have names like Churchill and Boss and are real old like "it's a pre-war Winchester Model 70". Hell, the shotguns only hold two shots. Not a KSG 25 in sight. Now that is a real side by side shotgun. Hell, you probably only have ten or twelve shells for each of the rifles... just enought for a couple of "safaris" I suppose. You won't be ready for a zombie apocalypse. Even if you could run those bolt actions fast enough. Pretty poor setup ifn you ask me. Spent too much money on books and froofraw and not enough on flat desert earth painted stuff. Nice try though. You need to study up on NES and try again.

big-gun-safe.jpg

I forgot how paranoid this group is, we can't even have fun with our hobby.

I will have to check out that show next weekend.

How about a pic that looks like your safe?

Here's mine. A bit of a tight squeeze for the 50 BMG, but with some careful arrangement and gun socks to prevent scratches I can get everything in:

83022667.UmSRGnMl.Mvc030s.jpg

Yes, ask for something questionable and sh!t on the group when you are questioned. LOL, you can see how this topic is going. Seems that you have been around long enough to know better?

You would probably have better success doing a search on your own, picking 3 or 4 you like, then poll the group for feedback. A not so obvious place to look for a good deal on a safe is Tractor Supply. Otherwise the usual outlets will have many choices.

Back
Top Bottom