Come on in and Show off your safe

I am in the market for a new safe and also looking for ideas on how to set it up. I want to buy from a nice American pro-2A company as well. Pics would be awesome! The one I have now I have outgrown and looking to accessorize the inside via lighting/dehumidifiers etc. Thank you for any input!

I want to buy from a nice American pro-2A company as well.
If you go to the Foxboro Gun & Knife Show next weekend, Eastern Security Safe will have some on display.

As for accessorizing and layout, this might be too tacti-cool for most, but check out the Browning black label for functional bling.

They used to have one on display at KTP with hidden LED strip lighting and a mirrored back wall, like this:
988a87d0e2b31d64a98d00de4d262067--gun-safes-browning.jpg

Last edited:
Pics? Sure thing Maura.
I have a Liberty safe but it's on the smaller, less expensive end.
I forgot how paranoid this group is, we can't even have fun with our hobby.

I will have to check out that show next weekend.

How about a pic that looks like your safe?

While these threads are sketchy IMo... it almost doesn't matter.

I forgot how paranoid this group is, we can't even have fun with our hobby.

I will have to check out that show next weekend.

How about a pic that looks like your safe?

Paranoid ?

You are asking for pictures of a safe.

You can type "gun safe" in Google and come up with 747k pictures of every imaginable safe ever conceived.

Paranoid ?

Yes far worse than I thought. It doesn't have to be a full safe pic, maybe someone has a photo when they saw it in the store or brought it home? Maybe some pros and cons, like "I wish I did this or that". Maybe suggestions on brands? The responses are straight up paranoia and fear.

I'll post a pic when I get one to show the betas it's OK.

Eastern is the place for safe talk. If they don't have it you don't need it. First class outfit with the same level of service. I have a Liberty safe alert in mine and they both work great.

Yes far worse than I thought. It doesn't have to be a full safe pic, maybe someone has a photo when they saw it in the store or brought it home? Maybe some pros and cons, like "I wish I did this or that". Maybe suggestions on brands? The responses are straight up paranoia and fear.

I'll post a pic when I get one to show the betas it's OK.

Show us pics of your current set up and all it's contents. Then the betas can better assess and provide feedback on your growing arsenal of full semi-autos and clip storage needs.

Buy the biggest safe you can afford even if you don't think you need it. Fill it up with guns and ammo. And then don't post pictures of it in the Internet.

Buy the biggest safe you can afford even if you don't think you need it. Fill it up with guns and ammo. And then don't post pictures of it in the Internet.

While I like this advice if you never plan to move to a new house, I would switch it to "Buy a lot of good SM/MD safes". It's nice to be able to move them yourself with less people knowing about it.

Back
Top Bottom