Colt HBAR

I want a AR15 in my safe before Obama shuts us down. My buddy has a Colt AR15 he may sell me for around $1200. light use no extras

Deal or no deal?

I wouldn't say that is a great deal Going on Gunbroker and GunsAmerica Colt HBars are going for anywhere from $1000 to $1300. For $1200 you could get a Bushmaster or Rock River and have plenty of money left over for ammo. Don't get me wrong, Colts are great rifles. I just think there are other great rifles for less money that will work just as well.

Good luck with your choice.

I want a AR15 in my safe before Obama shuts us down. My buddy has a Colt AR15 he may sell me for around $1200. light use no extras

Deal or no deal?

The real question you have to ask yourself:

If there is a super majority in the Senate, they are going to ram through liberal agenda after liberal agenda uncontested, and unmolested. Thus, do you really think at the end of the day, if the Republicans are effectively neutered for then next 2 - 4 years at a minimum and cannot amend these bills, then what is stopping legislation that will completely and utterly outright ban ALL EBRs, with no grandfather clause?

I fully expect to see an all out assault on the First and Second Amendment, with a potential for a repeal of the Second Amendment. I have been reading some liberal blogs...and it really is dismal out there folks.

Before an amendment can take effect, it must be proposed to the states by a two-thirds vote of both houses of Congress, and ratified by three-quarters of the states.

I am sure they will have that margin and more...

images

[thinking]

The real question you have to ask yourself:

If there is a super majority in the Senate, they are going to ram through liberal agenda after liberal agenda uncontested, and unmolested. Thus, do you really think at the end of the day, if the Republicans are effectively neutered for then next 2 - 4 years at a minimum and cannot amend these bills, then what is stopping legislation that will completely and utterly outright ban ALL EBRs, with no grandfather clause?

I fully expect to see an all out assault on the First and Second Amendment, with a potential for a repeal of the Second Amendment. I have been reading some liberal blogs...and it really is dismal out there folks.

I am sure they will have that margin and more...

images

[thinking]

I'm not disagreeing with you as I think things could get grim, but this sounds vaguely familiar to what was being put out there when Deval was running for govenor. I don't think the dems have enough gun grabbers in Congress and the Senate to push a new amendment through that involves confiscation or the removal of the 2nd ammendment. It would be political suicide for a number of politicians and they know that.

Back
Top Bottom