• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Colorado Springs LGBT Club Mass Shooting

Not me. They are some weak snowflakes if they let the TV or whatever else media get to them. It's not even in-real-life with whatever agenda they feel is being pushed on them. Nobody is in their face or their personal space. Maybe they should take a mental health day off or stay in their safe space with their hurt feelings. Softies.
The crazies had a drag queen story hour in Norwood couple years ago. Selectmen said they had no control of library. Head of library has pink hair and from Sharon, what’s that tell you ?

My math/stat reaction to "why is this happening" is that I don't know for sure that there even needs to be a meaningful answer to that. If you consider a population of 350+ million with access to firearms, illegally if by no other means, mass shootings are just going to happen with some baseline frequency no matter what because the bell that put the idea in the public consciousness cannot be un-rung, and now you have a population large enough that a low probability event occurs noticeably more often.

My math/stat reaction to "why is this happening" is that I don't know for sure that there even needs to be a meaningful answer to that. If you consider a population of 350+ million with access to firearms, illegally if by no other means, mass shootings are just going to happen with some baseline frequency no matter what because the bell that put the idea in the public consciousness cannot be un-rung, and now you have a population large enough that a low probability event occurs noticeably more often.
You’re not wrong. Some people got shot. That’s gonna happen.. As tragic as it is.. After this whole Covid thing It really just Sounds ridiculous to worry about. If you even cared in the first place.

Covid, illegal immigration and opioid overdoses are really much larger problem than the media working you up Into hysterical Frenzy about certain group of people were targeted for being who they are…

Basically they’re trying to make a certain person’s life worth more than another persons. I don’t care if they’re white, black, a Jew, From a different political party, young or old.

People die. And while we can asign more value to one person’s life than another I don’t think Boiling it down “ It’s because they were gay” it’s because they were Muslim”. That’s just the government separating us from ourselves..

I mean if we were just gonna take out all the pedo guys I’d be all on board.. But you’re not even allowed to say that with the hair sniffer and cheif in office.

The crazies had a drag queen story hour in Norwood couple years ago. Selectmen said they had no control of library. Head of library has pink hair and from Sharon, what’s that tell you ?
I’m unfamiliar with the event. Other than dressing up in costumes, what did they do to the kids or talk to the kids about?

If you go back far enough we all come from Africa. This mindset is bonkers. Only people who have some weird Nazi pureblood mindset would reach back 3,000+ years and call someone African.
A lot of posts on gun forums default to that. At this point in the US, the constant race BS is more of a divide and conquer for pro 2a people. Basically you need to tell people 'dude go outside.'

I've personally met way too many good people from all groups to generalize with the 'ooga booga they're all bad' rhetoric you see online. This stuff like 'are jews scientifically white' doesn't even matter and derails any productive discussion about news or the given topic.

Last edited:
Nothing new except for some interesting names.. One of the bartenders killed had an interesting last name and then you got this person

Lifelong Colorado Springs resident Tiana Nicole Dykes called Club Q "a second home full of chosen family."

The last names are pretty ironic for a lot of these people. Not to poke fun bunch of victims and people from whatever gay community you wanna call it

What's the latest on this? I'm not going thru the last 7 pages to catch up.
Some dude killed some people at a LGBTQ+2EIEIO bar, a bunch of other people got injured trying to leave the club but the media is trying to get you to believe he shot 30 people. There is no confirmation on the type of weapon used but the Ahole that occupies the white house is already calling for an assault weapons ban. Piston and Roadglide are arguing over lord knows what because... I have no idea.

Forcing people to give out marriage certs against their will. And then firing them when they refuse.
Got to call you out on this one. No sympathy for a public employee being “forced” to perform their public duty. If it goes against your conscience, quit. Would we like our police chiefs being able to refuse approval of LTCs?

Got to call you out on this one. No sympathy for a public employee being “forced” to perform their public duty. If it goes against your conscience, quit. Would we like our police chiefs being able to refuse approval of LTCs?
Not an equal argument. It wasn’t part of her public duty when she was elected to the position. They forced her after the law was changed and she claimed religious liberty. I don’t see any basis for a police chief to deny 2a rights based on a similar argument. Davis took a stand based on her first amendment rights and she shouldn’t have just quit. Not everyone has the luxury of just quitting their job. Now she was denied by the courts but as we all know the courts don’t always get it right. In 2018 the Supreme Court ruled the state of Illinois violated a non union members first amendment rights by trying to force him to pay agency fees and engage in collective bargaining. Ruled it was a form of compelled speech in violation of the first amendment. They come to that conclusion but not the same for her seems odd to me. Slippery slope there. Are you for or against religious exemption for the vax?

I think it's very easy to avoid the way "Out there" gay people express themselves, personally. Just change the channel/magazine/website. You can avoid gay culture as easily as avoiding any other kind of culture.
You mean Healy. Nooooo I don’t see her ever using her lifestyle to her advantage. We can just change the channel and ignore her. Buckle up.

I'm technically Jewish and white so it's something I can relate to. I'm not Asian or a transvestite etc. so I don't have much to say on that.

do you find that if a person is jewish, liberal, and white that they identify as Jewish? As opposed to being jewish, conservative, and white then they're more likely to identify as white.

I'm catholic, but I don't identify as a catholic, I identify as white. I notice that within the right to life crowd, they use their religion as part of their identity.

do you find that if a person is jewish, liberal, and white that they identify as Jewish? As opposed to being jewish, conservative, and white then they're more likely to identify as white.

I'm catholic, but I don't identify as a catholic, I identify as white. I notice that within the right to life crowd, they use their religion as part of their identity.
I've never even thought about stuff like that. They're two totally separate things. White isn't a religion and Jewish isn't a skin color. My dad's Catholic but I was raised Jewish but we did Christmas etc with my dad's family as kids. When my parents got divorced we did more Christmas stuff with my dad. I don't go to temple or have anything to do with religion besides family events as an adult.

So it was a black Jew from China with a double barrel shotgun obtained from hunter biden for a few crack rocks is my take after reading this thread. Or something along those lines.

I've never even thought about stuff like that. They're two totally separate things. White isn't a religion and Jewish isn't a skin color. My dad's Catholic but I was raised Jewish but we did Christmas etc with my dad's family as kids. When my parents got divorced we did more Christmas stuff with my dad. I don't go to temple or have anything to do with religion besides family events as an adult.

I'm not surprised you never think about that stuff. I never do either until it makes it's way into a post or conversation. I don't go to church either, since I've come to recognize the church is just another political institution acting as a mechanism for state control.

It seems to me though, that this is an example of people choosing to identify with something to group themselves according to political affiliation. Gay is neither religious nor racial, but we see constant examples of people who identify themselves as LGBlah first and something else second. The guy who got me into shooting is a russian immigrant. He's jewish and conservative. He doesn't identify as jewish. My cousin, who is a leftie, originally catholic married to a jewish guy, identifies as Jewish.

What's the latest on this? I'm not going thru the last 7 pages to catch up.

Cops are praising their own three-minute response to an incident that took about five minutes, and ended when one of the people at the club grabbed the perp's gun and pistol-whipped him. Then that guy and another person at the club subdued the gunman, so the cops apparently didn't do much.

Reading between the lines from what the police are saying, it seems to have been a handgun.

The timing of this event is very suspicious. The control of the house transitions to the republicans in January.

That takes total control of congress away from the democrats.

The person was known to law enforcement just like the Texas school shooter.

Not trying to turn this into a tin foil hat day but FFS….

Am I the only one who believes this was orchestrated by the dems in a last ditch effort to push another anti 2A bill through…

Last edited:
Reading between the lines from what the police are saying, it seems to have been a handgun.

Probably but they will not release that until after Biden and the media have half the country believing the killer was dual wielding ARs Wolfenstein style, and they will never correct the misimpression.

🐯

Probably but they will not release that until after Biden and the media have half the country believing the killer was dual wielding ARs Wolfenstein style, and they will never correct the misimpression.

🐯

The mayor already mentioned "handgun." I got that from the BBC.

I'm not surprised you never think about that stuff. I never do either until it makes it's way into a post or conversation. I don't go to church either, since I've come to recognize the church is just another political institution acting as a mechanism for state control.

It seems to me though, that this is an example of people choosing to identify with something to group themselves according to political affiliation. Gay is neither religious nor racial, but we see constant examples of people who identify themselves as LGBlah first and something else second. The guy who got me into shooting is a russian immigrant. He's jewish and conservative. He doesn't identify as jewish. My cousin, who is a leftie, originally catholic married to a jewish guy, identifies as Jewish.
It's bizarre to me that people don't identify as more than one thing. People are complex. There's so much more than conservative or liberal etc. If I was describing myself to someone I wouldn't necessarily throw Jewish in there but I identify as one. The important thing to me is if you identify as American or not.

The timing of this event is very suspicious. The control of the house transitions to the republicans in January.

That take total control of congress away from the democrats.

The person was known to law enforcement just like the Texas school shooter.

Not trying to turn this into a tin foil hat day but FFS….

Am I the only one who believes this was orchestrated by the dems in a last ditch effort to push another anti 2A bill through…
Yes you are.
CB12F35D-6B40-4AC7-97F6-BEB18EAD920E.jpeg

Cops are praising their own three-minute response to an incident that took about five minutes, and ended when one of the people at the club grabbed the perp's gun and pistol-whipped him. Then that guy and another person at the club subdued the gunman, so the cops apparently didn't do much.

Police have been sucking their own dicks since Roman times, this doesn't surprise me.

If not orchestrated, they’re taking full advantage to try to convince the Senate RINOS to vote for the AWB in the last 18 working days of this Senate.

That’s not a conspiracy theory. That’s from Joe Biden press release yesterday.

It’s a pretty good bet any other mass shooting incident in December will similarly be used for the same.

Fyi they appear to be ready to add the AWB to the gay marriage bill as an amendment.

If not orchestrated, they’re taking full advantage to try to convince the Senate RINOS to vote for the AWB in the last 18 working days of this Senate.

That’s not a conspiracy theory. That’s from Joe Biden press release yesterday.

It’s a pretty good bet any other mass shooting incident in December will similarly be used for the same.

Fyi they appear to be ready to add the AWB to the gay marriage bill as an amendment.
If they do that in the Senate, I believe that the bill will have to go back to the house and be voted on again. If that is the case, this will be just the usual theatrics of politics.

If these people would just leave the kids alone to be kids, life would be more enjoyable for everyone involved. I believe this is all part of chinas plan to take the country without a single shot being fired while draining the economy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom