• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Coat Hanger Machine Gun DIAS (Drop In Auto Sear)

Two thoughts:

1) [laugh][laugh][laugh]
"DO NOT DO THIS IN YOUR HOME
Unless you are an FFL/07 or you want ATF to come to your house and shoot your dog."

and
2) Jesus don't let the liberals see this damn video......more ammo for them to go after semi-auto rifles.

Two thoughts:

1) [laugh][laugh][laugh]
Unless you are an FFL/07 or you want ATF to come to your house and shoot your dog."

and
2) Jesus don't let the liberals see this damn video......more ammo for them to go after semi-auto rifles.
According to the leftists all you need to do is turn a screw and it full auto.
Furthermore, semi-auto IS full auto in their eyes.

Next up full single shot auto ,empties the chamber with just one pull of the trigger.

Has ghost clips mags too.

Perfect disclosure:
DO NOT DO THIS IN YOUR HOME
Unless you are an FFL/07 or you want ATF to come to your house and shoot your dog.

If I were younger, stronger and really felt the need to have another post sample I'd go with the lightning link. If you want to know why, take a steel coat hanger and pliers and see if you can make what is in the pic. That stuff is a bitch to work with. Jack.

If I were younger, stronger and really felt the need to have another post sample I'd go with the lightning link. If you want to know why, take a steel coat hanger and pliers and see if you can make what is in the pic. That stuff is a bitch to work with. Jack.

Yup those are tough and require linesman, a heavy vise, and canvas gloves.

Perspective Business Potential...

iu

Two thoughts:

1) [laugh][laugh][laugh]

and

No no no,bring a liberal to the range and show them ,they will be pro 2a !!

What's even more of a bitch to work with is pieces of wire snake stock.
It's harder, flat and has more spring to it.
The stuff comes in handy from time to time when using a coat hanger just wont do.

Yup those are tough and require linesman, a heavy vise, and canvas gloves.

A plumbers torch to heat the bend points cherry red would make it a lot easier and cleaner, just not certain how much it
would compromise the strength and durability.

Back
Top Bottom