Coastguardman planning a terror attack

Curious to see if they really have anything chargeable on the terrorism. Current charges appear to be drugs and gunz. But they sure are talking up the other stuff. Releasing names from the "hit list"...doesn't seem to follow normal protocol.

hmm lets see... admitted skinhead, white supremacist, worships Anders Behring Breivik (a far right extremist mass murderer), was targeting all dems and/or liberals. Yeah why on earth would anyone conclude he was a far right extremist?? He's obviously a black far left liberal muslim democrat! [rolleyes]

We got our signals crossed. More so meant that of course it was a far right Nazi they caught. They never seem to get the Dems AKA Vegas. Regardless, this is gonna hurt us.

Maybe he was bunk mates with the CG guy who did the white power hand flashing during a weather report last year...

We got our signals crossed. More so meant that of course it was a far right Nazi they caught. They never seem to get the Dems AKA Vegas. Regardless, this is gonna hurt us.

I'm not sold on this hurting us as gun owners/2A defenders.
They caught him before anything transpired and it’s been long ago proven that there are extremists in every corner. Left, right, middle, up or down, there’s always someone who takes it too far.

Had this nut job succeeded in acting on even a portion of his list, especially with a scary version rifle, I would be more inclined to fully agree with you.

These are odd times however, so we’ll have to wait and see what happens.

It appears that there is a line you have to cross to get the attention of authorities, but it could have been a random and accidental catch. How many mass killers have been interviewed repeatedly by a LEO, expressed terrorist aims to mental health practitioners, banned from school by administrators, and published manifestos on the internet and everyone looked the other way? These same people gonna use an ERPO?

Maybe it started as PTSD from his military service but this guy was a nut case for sure - we need sane and capable police and military ready to defend civil rights when it’s go time. If only 1%, that will have to do.

Not the brightest bulb. Never understand why people feel the need to write everything down.[thinking]

The same reason people post their intentions on internet forums and then humble brag about how big their arsenal is by proclaiming "thats not an aresenal lol i have more than that rolling around in my back seat lol lol"

The same reason people post their intentions on internet forums and then humble brag about how big their arsenal is by proclaiming "thats not an aresenal lol i have more than that rolling around in my back seat lol lol"
Or, “Please proofread my manifesto.”

why oh why do people write hit lists down?, if someone pi**ed you off enough to make the list, surely (don't call me Shirley) you can remember them without writing them down.

I keep my hit list locked up in my mind, one day when I lose my mind the list will be lost, but until then it grows one name at a time. [rofl]

This^

They call this a stash oh please don't ever show up at half of the NESers houses they would then see a real stash.

15 guns and over 1000 roinds of ammo sounds like a day at the range for most of us on here.

Coast Guard lieutenant, dubbed 'domestic terrorist,' had hit list of media bigs and Dem lawmakers: prosecutors

View attachment 270380

On a Coasties salary? He did a damn fine job. And although it is tough to tell, I don't see any real garbage in that photo. Nothing screamed "Ruger" to me.

Lest we not forget, it was a Bernie Bro that actually shot Republican members of Congress or the other libtard that beat up on Sen Paul. This guy only had a dream and may or may not have had a workable plan to achieve it.

A U.S. Coast Guard lieutenant and self-identified white nationalist has been arrested after federal investigators uncovered a cache of weapons and ammunition in his Maryland home that authorities say he stockpiled to launch a widespread domestic terrorist attack targeting politicians and journalists. Christopher Paul Hasson called for "focused violence" to "establish a white homeland" and dreamed of ways to "kill almost every last person on earth,"

He's a terrorist, but Hoda Muthana, who joined ISIS and called for terrorist attacks in America, is a victim of brainwashing because she joined a group of criminal thugs??? Since when is ISIS referred to as criminal thugs and Nationalism is referred to as a terror group.

Shibly, who argues Muthana is a legal U.S. resident born in New Jersey, tells Fox News that Muthana now wants to come back and speak to other young women to deter them from going down the same path and joining the “monstrous group of criminal thugs known as ISIS."

Are you F-ing kidding me??? Notice they used his middle name, like a serial killer episode. The media never lets us down..

This story is absurd.

I read all the legal documents here:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/02/christopher-hasson/

He wants to kill every last human being on Earth.

He has a list of a dozen democrats.

How does that amount to a credible threat???

He's busted on the drug charges though.

He'll go to jail for the drugs but I don't see this amounting to much else after the dust settles.

This story is absurd.

I read all the legal documents here:

https://heavy.com/news/2019/02/christopher-hasson/

He wants to kill every last human being on Earth.

He has a list of a dozen democrats.

How does that amount to a credible threat???

He's busted on the drug charges though.

He'll go to jail for the drugs but I don't see this amounting to much else after the dust settles.

They have nothing on him with the exception of the drug charge. Ever think he was a Marine since 1988 and needed help for his pain? They are trying to pull away from the Jussie media attention. It's sickening..

Last edited:
Reading some of that excrement, how can anyone conclude anything other than this guy being absolutely nuts?

Dangerous, surely, but totally nuts.

image5-6.png

Hasson is a supporter of President Donald Trump and wrote that “liberalist/globalist ideology is destroying traditional peoples (especially) white,” according to prosecutors.

It's TRUMP!! Once again.....

Back
Top Bottom