• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Coastguardman planning a terror attack

Last edited:
why oh why do people write hit lists down?, if someone pi**ed you off enough to make the list, surely (don't call me Shirley) you can remember them without writing them down.

I keep my hit list locked up in my mind, one day when I lose my mind the list will be lost, but until then it grows one name at a time. [rofl]

My wife had an all A student who decided to kill her grandparents (who were raising her) because they disapproved of her boyfriend. She enlisted a nephew to help and gave him a detailed list of steps to take to commit the crime.

The last item on the list was "Burn this list."

Guess which step he forgot?

As to the picture, my thought was that 3/4 of the NESers probably have more guns and ammunition than this guy.

why oh why do people write hit lists down?, if someone pi**ed you off enough to make the list, surely (don't call me Shirley) you can remember them without writing them down.

I keep my hit list locked up in my mind, one day when I lose my mind the list will be lost, but until then it grows one name at a time. [rofl]

Back in it to win it.

I really hate the sensationalism of these “bust” photo shoots. It’s really exploitation of those poor firearms and I am offended!

I thought I posted this first.

I looked to see if it was all ready posted when I put up my post it and at the time no one else had this head line up.

If I didn't put in the picture and just put in the link I would have had it up first but I didn't and it was a dupe by accident sorry.

Last edited:
Yeah, this isn't a good look. Lot's of scary rifles in the pic. Of course he is a "far right extremist."

hmm lets see... admitted skinhead, white supremacist, worships Anders Behring Breivik (a far right extremist mass murderer), was targeting all dems and/or liberals. Yeah why on earth would anyone conclude he was a far right extremist?? He's obviously a black far left liberal muslim democrat! [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom