• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CNN Poll

Yes = 17%
No = 83%

I kind of figured. Isn't Wisconsin an anti CCW state any ways?

Last edited:
Do you agree with the Wisconsin lawmaker who thinks schools should arm teachers, principals and janitors?
Yes 17% 4073 votes
No 83% 19301 votes

Derek, I think you had it backwards.

Do you agree with the Wisconsin lawmaker who thinks schools should arm teachers, principals and janitors?

Yes 18% 7481 votes
No 82% 34191 votes
Total: 41672 votes

Well, I'd rather see that they "could be" armed, rather than should be. The thought of a bunch of armed teachers who are afraid of their own guns sounds like an accident waiting to happen...

'The Amish are non-violent. They don't reguarly use guns at all. Maybe we could learn from them and how they are dealing with this situation, with
forgiveness and prayer for a man who was very, very ill."

Learn what from them? How do put an orange triangle on the back of your buggy? [rolleyes]

another one:

"I would think we would be MUCH better off, working with retired police officers groups or other logical groups who already have the training and because they have kids or grandkids are more motivated to help in these situations. Maybe every school should have an attached police station?"

another one:

"I would think we would be MUCH better off, working with retired police officers groups or other logical groups who already have the training and because they have kids or grandkids are more motivated to help in these situations. Maybe every school should have an attached police station?"

Sheer genius... Only police officers and other logical groups have the motivation to help prevent this kind of thing from happening?

You gotta love liberal brainstorming... You know because you can prevent a psycho from running in to a school and killing children when you make it illegal to have any type of protection on school property...

I've made up my mind that I will face the music if need be, but I will not be disarmed regardless of where I go.

Back
Top Bottom