• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CNN Backround Check Poll

BS poll from Odumbo's water carriers
I doubt anything that comes out of CNN
It's hospital room TV

There voting poll probably gives 2 yes answers for every no. Kinda like with those voting booths.

Refresh browser and revote

Need to write a generic script to hammer these things

Sent from my C6530 using Tapatalk

8k votes and the percentages of responses hasn't changed a single .01 since it was at 2k. Seems rigged.

Let them have the poll. It will make them happy if they "feel" that they finally got their way on gun control. Maybe they will leave us alone for a while - yeah sure, wishfull thinking.

Voted.

Yes 77.5%
Not sure 3.8%
No 18.6%

Yes, it has to be rigged. Way too lopsided given all the comments I've been reading.

With Obummer scheduled to be on that network on Thursday night (to address his executive overeach) there is no way they would let a poll actually be accurate and contradict his actions. I mean he said it today "the majority of gun owners actually support this" so it must be true

Its interesting that I cant find it now on CNN.com You can get to it via the link here but I just wasted 10 mins trying to locate it. Maybe they are just sending it to special snow flakes so they can get the lopsided result they are looking for. Or, I am freakin blind and its right there in front of me...[laugh]

Just finger-blasted by using Chrome Incognito mode, jumped 4 points since I started.
I'm not the only one hammering this, every time I saw results, the vote counter jumped 10-15 clicks.

No - 42.2
Dunno - 2.8
Yes - 54.9

36017 Votes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom