• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

CNN Anchor shuts down EX Sen. Giron when she spews "Voter Suppression" Priceless

beaker

NES Member
Unbelievably, the CNN anchor takes Giron's bullshit to task and shuts her down. Nice to see the cockroaches getting shut down and BS called. Giron didn't know what to do... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
When they lose it is voter suppression. When Hussein coasts to the W.H. thanks to voter suppression it's fine.

Apparently there's a law in CO that says if you PLAN to move to a new district within a year, you can register and vote there now. The Dems were trying to get their troops from around the state to falsely make this claim and re-register in Giron and Morse's districts. The election commission saw right through it and shot them down. They also wouldn't allow the absentee ballot scams and the other BS that got people like Al Franken and Dannell Malloy into office.
Giron was on Canadian radio peddling this crap, and got a sympathetic treatment by the host. No one from the winning side was interviewed.

Morse was on NPR this morning saying the same things. Unfortunately, Scott Simon didn't push back on him like CNN.

I heard on Rush yesterday that Obamacare requires everyone to check off your ethnicity as well as proof of citizenship......hows that double standard doing libtards?

What the hell is up with "they don't know where to vote or how". Lady, I go and look this shit up. I don't need to be freaking spoonfed. Voter suppression my ass. Two teams were supposed to play and yours either defected or didn't bother to show up. If they cared so much they would have gotten up off their asses and figured out how and where to vote. Takes 2 minutes on Google. Shit, when I moved I didn't know where to vote until the night before...did I bitch and moan about waaaaah waaaaaaahh no one told me where to vote? No, I got up off my ass (well, sat on my ass), went to my city's website...and freaking found out.

That's the difference, ladies and gentlemen. Our side believes in taking care of and responsibility for oneself as much as possible/practical. Their side believes in being nannied and told what to do, have someone else always take care of them like little children and everything is always someone else's fault...because they take as little personal responsibility as humanly possible.

Back
Top Bottom