Cleaning Tumbling Media, how I did it, I'm cheap

I called the grit-o-cob people to inquire about a large quantity buy and they said they'd offer a discount if we buy a pallet full.

Anybody interested in a group buy?

I called the grit-o-cob people to inquire about a large quantity buy and they said they'd offer a discount if we buy a pallet full.

Anybody interested in a group buy?

I would be interested... pending price and amount. I wouldn't even care if I had to buy 50 pounds of it if the price was right.

-Mike

I would be interested... pending price and amount. I wouldn't even care if I had to buy 50 pounds of it if the price was right.

-Mike

Looks like it comes in 50lb bags, and lists below $20. I'd imagine we can get a pretty smokin' deal.

Last edited:
Looks like it comes in 40lb bags, and lists below $20. I'd imagine we can get a pretty smokin' deal.

Well, for that price I'd probably get 120 pounds of it. Even if I could never use it all I have a few friends who could benefit.

-Mike

Here's the link to where I got my stuff...

I've used both.

The Grit-O-Cob stuff generates way less dust than the Drillspot stuff, and seems to last quite a bit longer.

I'm nearing the last of the two bags I bought from Drillspot and I'm going to go back to Grit-O-Cob.

Dust? That's what the NuFinish car polish and mineral spirits help with.

Keeps the dust at zero and makes the brass clean faster, and get shiny and stay that way.

Back
Top Bottom