• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Class 3 NFA Machine Guns: MP5's, Uzi's, AK-47's, Mac 10's, Mac 11's - WTB

Status
Not open for further replies.

JFL

I am interested in purchasing Class III Machine Guns. If you have any machine guns, please let me know. I have cash and am ready to buy. I am particularly interested in:

Hk MP5's, G33's, G3, 53's, etc.
Uzi's (any model)
Military Armament & SWD Mac 10's & Mac 11's
Thompson Machine Guns
Colt M16's
Polytech Ak-47's

I am interested in whatever you have. Also, I do pay finder's fees. If you put me in contact with an individual (i.e., not a dealer) and I am able to come to an agreement, I will pay a finder's fee of 5% of the purchase price. Thanks.

Please pm me with item description and asking price. Pictures are very useful if you have them.

Statement of Legal compliance:

I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Last edited:
There's no such thing as a "Class III" machinegun - "class III" is a rate of taxation, specifically $500 for an FFL that happens to be a dealer that happens to want an SOT.

It is not a category of firearm.

Please repost in the "Want to Buy" section of the classifieds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom