• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Civil Unrest -- the Army's Plans to deal with unruly crowds - snipe the leaders

You haven't followed the situation in Ukraine, have you? There are always people who are willing. You don't need a lot of them.

And the orders are given in a way that sounds convincing. They aren't going to say "there are 2000 women and children unarmed in a park doing nothing. Go mow them down." They will be told that armed thugs and terrorists are destroying everything and killing innocents etc. And you gotta go squash it before there is nothing left of the city. Who could argue with that?

And the orders are given in a way that sounds convincing. They aren't going to say "there are 2000 women and children unarmed in a park doing nothing. Go mow them down." They will be told that armed thugs and terrorists are destroying everything and killing innocents etc. And you gotta go squash it before there is nothing left of the city. Who could argue with that?

American military are not robots. There are bad elements in ever organization in the world. Though, the US is unique in it's love of freedom, or is that only this site?

Absolutely!

American military are not robots. There are bad elements in ever organization in the world. Though, the US is unique in it's love of freedom, or is that only this site?

I think you're missing the point, when you say "American Military" you're thinking the good ol' boys from Texas. There are definitely those who wouldn't follow the orders, but they would be replaced with those who will.

It wouldn't be "everyone go lock down NYC", it would start with small orders to weed out the descent. Then replace those with ones that will follow the orders. Rinse and repeat until you have a force that will do what their told regardless.

Have the same the faith in your fellow Americans that serve in the military to do the right thing as, just as you have faith in your fellow Americans to own carry firearms.

People join the military for different reasons than becoming police officers.

Patton and MacArthur both cheerfully gassed protesting American veterans (google the Bonus Army). Ike initially protested but then fell in line. If officers of this stature would gas and attack veterans, what do you think today's moral giants will do to you when ordered?

"U.S. forces and unified-action partners face many threats from around the globe,
including civil disturbances"

translated, we will replace most officers in the US military with foreign officers and crew.. They've already got foreign crews in our country anyhow don't they?

My friends son is a Marine, he said a couple years ago they were getting UN issued berets and uniforms along with replacing officers with foreign UN officers taking US rank. Anyone have any inside scoop on this stuff? I don't like to just believe I need to verify it's true..

- - - Updated - - -

Patton and MacArthur both cheerfully gassed protesting American veterans (google the Bonus Army). Ike initially protested but then fell in line. If officers of this stature would gas and attack veterans, what do you think today's moral giants will do to you when ordered?
****ers already shot rubber bullets at one vet and a bunch of non violent protestors..

My friends son is a Marine, he said a couple years ago they were getting UN issued berets and uniforms along with replacing officers with foreign UN officers taking US rank. Anyone have any inside scoop on this stuff? I don't like to just believe I need to verify it's true..

Your friends son was pulling your leg.

Y

Last edited:
I already have a hat...

mna_1980.jpg

Back
Top Bottom