• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Citadel M1 Carbine 22lr, anyone seen one yet?

First I've heard of it! I do hasve an irrational weakness for M1 Cabines, though. The one with the wood stock...

tanner sports in california suposed to be getting them ? I checkedf there web site and did not see anything. Might call today. Looks like tombstone is taking preorders for sythetic stock...I had a old urma M1 carbine but sold it?

Checked with 4 distributors. 2 carry these and 2 do not. The 2 that do, do not have any available. Legacy Sports International (the supplier for these) say new orders for the M1 Carbine will not be available until Summer 2012.

Just heard from a 5th distributor and they have had these on back order since January 7th and have never seen one! Also they say that the wood stocked one is discontinued.

That does look pretty cool.

I once carved out an m1 carbine stock to fit a Ruger 10/22, which was kind of fun. They were so close already that I would have to say the Ruger was based on the m1 carbine to begin with.

as with most things spectulation and rumors.....I Recieved simular feedback from sources simular to AcmeArmament.
Although conflicting I hear from 2 sources the wood ones are shipping out 1st....maybe they are sold out already.???? moving on the to the next goota havit

I guess I'm a little late to the party with this post, but I just purchased one from a Turner's in California. Actually about the same size and weight as a 10/22, which is surprising given that Legacy Sports claims it to be the same size and weight as the original M1 carbine. Got the last one in Turner's warehouse. Will be interesting to see how it shoots.

Adam ended up with a couple of iverjohnson Erma werkes em2 22lr carbines. Sadly I'm parting with one as needs for funds out way the need for multibles...thanks for remembering though.

Back
Top Bottom