Cindy Sheehan to Protest at BNAS Air Show

I am still gathering information, but it seems that Cindy is heading to Maine. She will be at my back door next weekend to protest the Brunswick Naval Air Station's air show.

There are several of us that are planning a counter rally as well. I have more details for any that would like to be there to help us show that Cindy isn't welcome here, and doesn't speak for all of us. Please PM me for this information.

The original source of the information that Cindy is coming came from:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1473339/posts

We do have permission from the Brunswick police chief, and will be attempting to keep things from getting out of control.

Mrs. T - I wish we could be with you this weekend, but we can't. Family matters call. Stand proud dear lady, and if you get the chance, spit at her for me.

I appreciate the thoughts, and am not sure if the Dr. will clear me to be able to go either...I'm still hobbling around on crutches. :(

Trust me though, I'm going to do everything in my power to be there! Hmm...I just got my concealed carry permit...think they'd believe that I "shot to elminate the threat"? [twisted]

I would love to be there as well. Put a big Support our troops sign up for me.
Type0 tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back now. [lol] [lol] I also agree.

Cindy who? Ohh thats right last weeks liberal news item. It seems to me that hopefully she is not going to get the press she was before the hurricane hit.

Back
Top Bottom